TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Calgary Super Snakes going for a run this Sunday, Sept 13

bchorney

Anyone in the Calgary area that wants to come out and see some Super Snakes, 40th Anniversary, and other Shelbys / Mustangs, there are a few of us getting together Sunday, Sept 13 in the morning to shoot the breeze and trade stories before going out for a short cruise out to Bragg Creek and back. Anyone is welcome. There should be at least 4 Super Snakes to view, Blue Coupe, White Coupe, Black Convertable, and Vapour Coupe.

Date: Sunday, Sept 13/09

Meet Time: 9 am

Place: Westhills Parking Lot in the SW (North East End by the Petro-Canada / Montana’s)

Agenda: Talk Mustangs :hysterical3: 9 am to ~ 11am then take a short drive out :shift: to Bragg Creek and back.

Hope to see you there!!

Cheers

Brett

this is all.

post-25280-1252879975_thumb.jpg

post-25280-1252880044_thumb.jpg

Not sure if this is going to work out, but here are a few more from yesterday, through the eyes of my 13 year old.

It was a perfect day for a cruise, so thanks to everyone that came out, more than nice to meet some new people

http://s627.photobucket.com/albums/tt351/t...nt=DSC00057.jpg

http://s627.photobucket.com/albums/tt351/t...nt=DSC00060.jpg

http://s627.photobucket.com/albums/tt351/t...nt=DSC00062.jpg

http://s627.photobucket.com/albums/tt351/t...nt=DSC00063.jpg

http://s627.photobucket.com/albums/tt351/t...nt=DSC00056.jpg

how cool is that, good to see that there are more ss near by, there is 2 in red deer, i am just waiting to hear from shelby vegas if they got my car completed.

how cool is that, good to see that there are more ss near by, there is 2 in red deer, i am just waiting to hear from shelby vegas if they got my car completed.

Axel:

Red Deer is a great cruise distance form Calgary. I think we will have to set up a couple meets next summer. There are lots of car meets / cruises in central Alberta. I hear the International is coming to Red Deer next year. I will be marking that date on the calendar. I hope you get your car soon and I am sure we will meet up someday.

Cheers

Brett

PS How are going to get your SS home? Make sure you post some pics when you get it home.

Axel:

Red Deer is a great cruise distance form Calgary. I think we will have to set up a couple meets next summer. There are lots of car meets / cruises in central Alberta. I hear the International is coming to Red Deer next year. I will be marking that date on the calendar. I hope you get your car soon and I am sure we will meet up someday.

Cheers

Brett

PS How are going to get your SS home? Make sure you post some pics when you get it home.

hy Brett, thanks for repleying, first i was going to get it trucked up, but decided to fly down with the misses and just drive it back. i am suprised to see that it takes shelby as long as it is to complete the car. they rec. it on the 27 of july, and no update as in regards of status yet. they must have more to do than i thought. i am hoping to get word soon, if the snow starts flying, then i will have to go with a trucking company.

hy Brett, thanks for repleying, first i was going to get it trucked up, but decided to fly down with the misses and just drive it back. i am suprised to see that it takes shelby as long as it is to complete the car. they rec. it on the 27 of july, and no update as in regards of status yet. they must have more to do than i thought. i am hoping to get word soon, if the snow starts flying, then i will have to go with a trucking company.

Axel:

Have a look at my sig. I dropped off in April and finally got it home in September. There are some guys that have been converted in 3 to 4 months, but I was longer because of a delay in blue painted parts. All I have to say is be patient because in the end the wait is really worth it!! You shouldn't be as bad as my conversion because they made a really big call for cars in March 2009 right after they finished up the 2009 KR production. A lot of cars went in in March and April. I could have gone in Feb, but didn't want the hassle of trucking it down. If you are not at the border with the car you need to post a bond with a broker (i.e. at least 2 weeks of paper work and $$). So I decided to wait until I could drive it down. I went down right after Easter. Maybe a mistake on my part, but nothing I can change now. When I dropped off my car there were a lot of cars there. There are a lot of things that get done to your car there and they have it set up in stations, so if one get backed up, so does the whole process. In the end though, they are doing it the best they can as fast as they can. I love my car!! If you want details on the trucking company I used and how it went, just let me know. I trucked my car and parts together.

Remember.....pics.

Cheers

Brett

Archived