TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carbon Fiber Style Hood Vents and More!

jared@lethal

TEAMSHELBY FIRST LOOK

We're going to be offering carbon fiber style body parts for all late model mustangs including the 07-09 and 2010 GT500.

We just got our first sample back and wanted you guys to see how they look. These parts are all OEM so the fit is perfect. They're coated with a carbon fiber style paint/wrap and the finish on them is very nice.

Here's a pic of our hood vent, radiator shroud and fuse box cover. We chose the standard carbon for the hood and a custom blue carbon for the radiator shroud. The only issue with the custom colors is that there's no guarantee that the color will be an exact match to your car so I believe we're only going to be offering them in the standard carbon color. I personally like the look of the standard carbon and will most likely get our radiator shroud and fuse box cover redone in the standard color.

LethalPics025.jpg

LethalPics026.jpg

LethalPics027.jpg

LethalPics031.jpg

LethalPics029.jpg

LethalPics028.jpg

LethalPics032.jpg

We're working on putting all of the products up on the site and should have pricing finalized tomorrow.

Let us know what you think. I know it's not for all but I'm sure there's a bunch of you that would like the new look.

TEAMSHELBY FIRST LOOK

We're going to be offering carbon fiber style body parts for all late model mustangs including the 07-09 and 2010 GT500.

We just got our first sample back and wanted you guys to see how they look. These parts are all OEM so the fit is perfect. They're coated with a carbon fiber style paint/wrap and the finish on them is very nice.

Here's a pic of our hood vent, radiator shroud and fuse box cover. We chose the standard carbon for the hood and a custom blue carbon for the radiator shroud. The only issue with the custom colors is that there's no guarantee that the color will be an exact match to your car so I believe we're only going to be offering them in the standard carbon color. I personally like the look of the standard carbon and will most likely get our radiator shroud and fuse box cover redone in the standard color.

LethalPics025.jpg

LethalPics026.jpg

LethalPics027.jpg

LethalPics031.jpg

LethalPics029.jpg

LethalPics028.jpg

LethalPics032.jpg

We're working on putting all of the products up on the site and should have pricing finalized tomorrow.

Let us know what you think. I know it's not for all but I'm sure there's a bunch of you that would like the new look.

hey jared any thought about doing this to the front splitter and the rear diffuser?

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!! Just when I thought I wouldnt buy anything for awhile!! Jared..........how do you think the hood vent pain/wrap will hold up with the heat...will there be any issues??

I take it these are the same as the ones on Ebay...........$145 is we supply the part, $195 including the OEM part.

I looked around your site....can't find the new parts. I must be looking in the wrong spot. Are they up? Can you post a link.

While lost I checked out your calender girls pics :drool:

sounds like im on board , cant wait to see em and please do em in the grabber blue

The blue that we have on our car right now is what we tried to have match grabber blue. I wasn't 100% impressed with the color match therefore we will only be offering the standard carbon fiber color for all of the parts we'll be selling. If you're interested in the radiator shroud and fuse box cover in blue that are pictured above let me know and I'll work out a price for you as we're going to go back to the standard carbon fiber color.

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!! Just when I thought I wouldnt buy anything for awhile!! Jared..........how do you think the hood vent pain/wrap will hold up with the heat...will there be any issues??

I take it these are the same as the ones on Ebay...........$145 is we supply the part, $195 including the OEM part.

I'm not sure who that is on ebay as I'm not an ebay seller nor spend time on there but our pricing is about the same. The only thing is that we're only offering them with the new part included.

I looked around your site....can't find the new parts. I must be looking in the wrong spot. Are they up? Can you post a link.

While lost I checked out your calender girls pics :drool:

Still not finished with putting all of the products up but I have some of the pricing.

Hood Vent- $185.00

Fuse Box Cover- $75.00

Radiator Shroud- $295.00

Once I finish the rest of the pricing I'll post up.

Thanks, Jared

The blue that we have on our car right now is what we tried to have match grabber blue. I wasn't 100% impressed with the color match therefore we will only be offering the standard carbon fiber color for all of the parts we'll be selling. If you're interested in the radiator shroud and fuse box cover in blue that are pictured above let me know and I'll work out a price for you as we're going to go back to the standard carbon fiber color.

I'm not sure who that is on ebay as I'm not an ebay seller nor spend time on there but our pricing is about the same. The only thing is that we're only offering them with the new part included.

Still not finished with putting all of the products up but I have some of the pricing.

Hood Vent- $185.00

Fuse Box Cover- $75.00

Radiator Shroud- $295.00

Once I finish the rest of the pricing I'll post up.

Thanks, Jared

Awesome.......sounds good. Now if I could just see it on a Sterling Gray...............hmmmmmmmmmmmm :headscratch::headscratch:

Archived