TEAM SHELBY FORUM

If you were allowed one wish and it came true what would it be??

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the moment I would wish that the girl I'm going out with tomorrow will turn out to be the "one".

But others would definitely be money and good health.

(My car wish already came true...hehe.)

Good luck tomorrow..... :cheerleader: if that girl is the "one" you will know right away..... ;)

Today I wish for my 17 yearold son Bryan to pass his driver's test and receive his long awaited driver's license.... :shift: :happy feet: He's had his permit since May and had to wait 4 months for this appointment, which is this afternoon and his nervous but excited Mom.... :headspin: is taking him as he will be using my Stang for the test.... :hearseespeak:

Please wish him well..... :cheerleader:Oh and I'm bringing the camera.... :camera: but that's a secret.... ;)

For the moment I would wish that the girl I'm going out with tomorrow will turn out to be the "one".

But others would definitely be money and good health.

(My car wish already came true...hehe.)

Hope everything turned out well Burning Blue..... :lurk:

Today I wish for my 17 yearold son Bryan to pass his driver's test and receive his long awaited driver's license.... :shift: :happy feet: He's had his permit since May and had to wait 4 months for this appointment, which is this afternoon and his nervous but excited Mom.... :headspin: is taking him as he will be using my Stang for the test.... :hearseespeak:

Please wish him well..... :cheerleader:Oh and I'm bringing the camera.... :camera: but that's a secret.... ;)

I made Michael keep his permit for a year and keep practicing........I know it made him a better driver than most newbies to the road.

Good luck to Bryan today and good luck to Mom to handle his newly found freedom! :happy feet: :happy feet:

We dont have little ones anymore SS! :cry:

Please wish him well..... :cheerleader: Oh and I'm bringing the camera.... :camera: but that's a secret.... ;)

Good Luck Bryan with your :shift: test.

Too fast, they just grow up to dang fast don't they SS.

Thanks guys I know it's going to be harder for him because of the fact that he is 17 years old with the new laws and strict rules!! They do grow up way to fast this hit me a little hard this week..... :cry::cry:

Good luck tomorrow..... :cheerleader: if that girl is the "one" you will know right away..... ;)

Hope everything turned out well Burning Blue..... :lurk:

Hi Sexystang. Thanks for the well wishes..things went really well..I like her so much...but I think it's going to require some work to totally win her over. I'm not giving up however..but for the moment I can't say I got the feeling that she is the "one". But we'll see...we're going to go out again next week.

Really hoping things "click" with someone soon...if not her. Been single (read:lonely) for far too long...I definitely am ready to find someone to spend the rest of my life with. Even tried eharmony! LOL! Unfortunately according to them...I'm not compatible with any women in the United States...OUCH!

Yes good luck Burning Blue......... :happy feet:

Thanks Mywickedshelby. Had a REALLY good time with her. Lots of things in common..but have some big differences. Hard to explain...but I think we mesh well. Really keeping my fingers crossed that we are able to build a solid relationship.

Good luck to your son Sexystang! Wow..a mustang for the drivers test! I have to say that wasn't what my mom took me in at the time.

Took me three tries to pass that dang test. I thought I had passed the first two times..and I remember I had the same officer..and on the third time...I still remember what he said to me..."well, you passed this time....just barely". I think he felt bad for me to tell you the truth. I'm a good driver though.

Please wish him well..... :cheerleader:

GREAT NEWS my Son passed his driver's road test with flying colors.... :yahoo: :party2: and is offically a licensed driver...... :shift: :happy feet: It took about 4 steps to get through including a 2 hour wait.. :doh: But well worth the smile on his face when all was said and done.... :D :dance: No pics I didn't want to embarrass the kid even more.... :blush: bad enough he took a test drive with a "Sexystang" license plate.... :hysterical2:

Hi Sexystang. Thanks for the well wishes..things went really well..I like her so much...but I think it's going to require some work to totally win her over. I'm not giving up however..but for the moment I can't say I got the feeling that she is the "one". But we'll see...we're going to go out again next week.

Really hoping things "click" with someone soon...if not her. Been single (read:lonely) for far too long...I definitely am ready to find someone to spend the rest of my life with. Even tried eharmony! LOL! Unfortunately according to them...I'm not compatible with any women in the United States...OUCH!

I hope you find someone that you really like soon..... :cheerleader: it's no fun being or feeling lonely. The word compatible reminds me of a commercial I saw the other day this couple were out on a blind date having dinner and the woman picks up her cell phone to look at her pictures the guy had sent to her before they met and he looked nothing like the picture..... :finger::hysterical:

Oh and my wishes are coming true slowly but surely.... :yahoo: I cannot wait to win that lotto I have BIG plans..... :happy feet: it's going to be Sweeeeeeeeeeeet..... :spiteful:

I hope you find someone that you really like soon..... :cheerleader: it's no fun being or feeling lonely. The word compatible reminds me of a commercial I saw the other day this couple were out on a blind date having dinner and the woman picks up her cell phone to look at her pictures the guy had sent to her before they met and he looked nothing like the picture..... :finger::hysterical:

Oh and my wishes are coming true slowly but surely.... :yahoo: I cannot wait to win that lotto I have BIG plans..... :happy feet: it's going to be Sweeeeeeeeeeeet..... :spiteful:

Thanks, appreciate it Sexystang.

HA! that's a funny commercial from the sounds of it! :P Do you recommend I make some "adjustments" to any photo I might submit to a dating place to attract more responses then? I can just explain the differences away on something like "it was just really good lighting" in the photo..hehe.

You and me both...I know that they say "money isn't everything" or "money can't buy you happiness", etc...but it sure would make certain aspects of life so much easier! We all can keep wishing for it to happen. I don't play the lotto on a steady basis...only when I get a feeling.

Thanks, appreciate it Sexystang.

HA! that's a funny commercial from the sounds of it! :P Do you recommend I make some "adjustments" to any photo I might submit to a dating place to attract more responses then? I can just explain the differences away on something like "it was just really good lighting" in the photo..hehe.

You and me both...I know that they say "money isn't everything" or "money can't buy you happiness", etc...but it sure would make certain aspects of life so much easier! We all can keep wishing for it to happen. I don't play the lotto on a steady basis...only when I get a feeling.

I am certainly not an expert with the dating thing but my Ex-husband (who I was with for 22 years, High School Sweetheart) after our divorce he met someone online and they hit it off quick, they share the same interests, get along fine and have been married for 3 years now. We were total opposites, so I guess you never know what the outcome of when or how you meet someone will be. But you have to move on in life as quickly as possible if you want to make changes, be with the one you want to be with, and enjoy those certain things you want with that someone special because we won't be around forever and I've experienced that after losing my Mother at 48 and my Little Sister at 38!!! :angel: :angel: As far as the a picture of yourself, photoshop whatever you need too.... :hysterical:

With the money thing it sure would give me happiness I don't care what anyone says, I would have a big house, a couple cars (buy a third one for my Son now that he just got his driver's license :happy feet: ) go on a couple vacations, etc (I don't sound to greedy do I :hysterical: it would be the first time believe me) but like you said it would help out alot, put you in a comfort zone and make those certain aspects in our lives more enjoyable.... :happy feet: nothing is for free now a days!! I'm going to keep playing the lotto twice a week because I've had strong feelings lately..... :spend: :happy feet:

I am certainly not an expert with the dating thing but my Ex-husband (who I was with for 22 years, High School Sweetheart) after our divorce he met someone online and they hit it off quick, they share the same interests, get along fine and have been married for 3 years now. We were total opposites, so I guess you never know what the outcome of when or how you meet someone will be. But you have to move on in life as quickly as possible if you want to make changes, be with the one you want to be with, and enjoy those certain things you want with that someone special because we won't be around forever and I've experienced that after losing my Mother at 48 and my Little Sister at 38!!! :angel: :angel: As far as the a picture of yourself, photoshop whatever you need too.... :hysterical:

With the money thing it sure would give me happiness I don't care what anyone says, I would have a big house, a couple cars (buy a third one for my Son now that he just got his driver's license :happy feet: ) go on a couple vacations, etc (I don't sound to greedy do I :hysterical: it would be the first time believe me) but like you said it would help out alot, put you in a comfort zone and make those certain aspects in our lives more enjoyable.... :happy feet: nothing is for free now a days!! I'm going to keep playing the lotto twice a week because I've had strong feelings lately..... :spend: :happy feet:

Sorry to hear about your divorce...though I guess you're probably over it by now. 22 years is a long time to be with someone - I know that's not much comfort however. So I'm assuming that you at least had some great times in the time you were together, some special moments that you'll never forget. For what it's worth I'd gladly trade just about anything (including my Mustang) for a chance to be with someone for 22 years..especially in the 20 - 30 year old time in life.

I have some matches on the online dating service. But I just don't know...I'm not the type of person to just "go out" with someone. I have to have some kind of friendship and established trust with them beforehand.

I can totally relate on how you say "enjoy those certain things you want with that someone special because we won't be around forever"...For me...I've thrown away too much time just being alone..for no reason really. I feel I've thrown away so many years that I could have spent with a special someone if I had just kept myself in the dating scene. Long story on how all of that came about..which I don't feel like posting the details for all the world to see...hehe.

Oh...I can't imagine losing my mother and sister so young like you did. Honestly...that's so sad. I just don't know what to say.

Yeah...I would do most of the same things with an enormous amount of money that you would...Definitely a nice house out in the country..with the biggest freakin' garage that you've ever seen for my GT500! hehe....I would take vacations to Alaska and Hawaii. I might buy another couple GT500's or something just to have around. Lots of nice clothes too. I'd build a recording studio in my house too. I could go on...I better stop! LOL!

Sorry to hear about your divorce...though I guess you're probably over it by now. 22 years is a long time to be with someone - I know that's not much comfort however. So I'm assuming that you at least had some great times in the time you were together, some special moments that you'll never forget. For what it's worth I'd gladly trade just about anything (including my Mustang) for a chance to be with someone for 22 years..especially in the 20 - 30 year old time in life.

I have some matches on the online dating service. But I just don't know...I'm not the type of person to just "go out" with someone. I have to have some kind of friendship and established trust with them beforehand.

I can totally relate on how you say "enjoy those certain things you want with that someone special because we won't be around forever"...For me...I've thrown away too much time just being alone..for no reason really. I feel I've thrown away so many years that I could have spent with a special someone if I had just kept myself in the dating scene. Long story on how all of that came about..which I don't feel like posting the details for all the world to see...hehe.

Oh...I can't imagine losing my mother and sister so young like you did. Honestly...that's so sad. I just don't know what to say.

Yeah...I would do most of the same things with an enormous amount of money that you would...Definitely a nice house out in the country..with the biggest freakin' garage that you've ever seen for my GT500! hehe....I would take vacations to Alaska and Hawaii. I might buy another couple GT500's or something just to have around. Lots of nice clothes too. I'd build a recording studio in my house too. I could go on...I better stop! LOL!

Stick to your own advice right there and you will be golden.... ;) and don't apologize for my divorce I did receive the Greatest Son from this marriage..... :kiss: :happy feet:

Stick to your own advice right there and you will be golden.... ;) and don't apologize for my divorce I did receive the Greatest Son from this marriage..... :kiss: :happy feet:

Thanks Sexystang...I do have to still be "me" through it all.

And that's terrific what you said about your son. :)

Thanks Mywickedshelby. Had a REALLY good time with her. Lots of things in common..but have some big differences. Hard to explain...but I think we mesh well. Really keeping my fingers crossed that we are able to build a solid relationship.

Your welcome, good luck on round 2, sounds like you are off to a good start....

dont be over-anxious, that scares them away......

That's not all that scares us away..... :hysterical::hysterical:

Would you like a list of the Top 10...... :lurk:

For sure...I'm quite positive about how it went. There was some initial awkwardness when I first picked her up...but it quickly went away. I didn't say anything stupid during the course of the evening either, so that was a plus! :P By the end of the night...we were totally at ease with each others company. Topped off the evening with a drive out in the country under the stars, listening to some relaxing music. It was fantastic.

That's not all that scares us away..... :hysterical::hysterical:

Would you like a list of the Top 10...... :lurk:

Oh Sexystang...I'd be interested in seeing what is on the Top 10 list...I don't think I did anything along those lines. :hide:

Archived