TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sold at Manheim Auto Auction

emailcm

This 2007 GT500 sold at the auto auction Manheim in Anaheim, CA today. For those not familiar with Manheim, it's the wholesale place dealers buy and sell cars:

2007 FORD MUSTANG GT500 BLACK 2 8 Gas M AM/FM 14,018 $33,250

There should be additional fees aswell. Putting the real value between 34500-35000. Not bad considering the list for the car was 43K and its a 3yr old car and that this car was in Cali. More GT500s made to to Texas and Cali making the market softer there. Look at a $100K Mercedes or BMW 3 yrs later at Manheim.

WOW They are holding really well. I thought they would be lower than that.

:yahoo:

So did I... I thought maybe high 20's for first one I saw with 13,000 miles. The second with only 388 miles sold real close to sticker 3 years later - and at a wholesale auction no less.

Me neither, Great news!!

Sounds like a used 07 is worth around 33 to 38k$ now? WOW not bad! Since the 2010's don't look as good the 07 to 09's we might hang in there in value for a long time. Makes me glad they screwed the new ones up! I read on another post that the new gear ratios are not that great either!

Still wish someone could tell me what my SVT#12 07 is worth as a collectors item! Eat your heart out Ron Pratte mine has an earlier SVT#, VIN# and build date than yours!...but it is still probably just worth 33k to 38K$! Probably MUCH less because of the high miles. Driving it around though puts a big smile on my face :hysterical3: even though I am still job hunting here in SI Valley.

MSB Mustang / Mark

Archived