TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Show your 'Stang

GT500_KR

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a few warm-ups and cool-downs, seating the brakes, and getting that moron tire pressure sensor fault code to go away, I had to go for a drive, quart of milk, can of snuff, ya know. took the long way, because I had to. Got into the blower just a little, and holy cow! She flys! This much fun shouldn't be legal for the street!

Oh, wait. It's not... :hysterical:

Brought her home today!

0020-3.jpg

0020-2.jpg

0020-1.jpg

They won't give me any production numbers, would only say it's the "1st 2008 convertible Shelby Supercharged" produced. My guess is shes an orphan. A beautiful orphan, though!

Gongrats on your new Shelby

Chris

• 1 month later...

Here's my '05 GT Vert, I bought the car last March with the following goodies:

Custom Mods:

Soft boot, custom upholstered in medium parchment to match interior. Electrochromatic rearview mirror w/compass & outside temperature. Custom embroidered Pony headrest covers.

2007 GT 500 pedal set; leather wrapped emergency brake handle. 2007 GT Appearance Package stitched leather console lid. 2007 GT/CS front and rear bumper covers, GT/CS rear deck lid badge. Eleanor grill with Shelby Cobra badge. 2007 GT 500 Rear splash guards. Wheels: American Racing Shelby Series Torq-Thrust M's custom painted in Ford Arizona Beige w/Shelby center caps; 18"x 9" fronts, 18" x 10" rears. Tires: Michelin Pilot PS2's; 245/45/ZR18 fronts, 275/40/ZR18 rears. 2007 GT Appearance Package factory plenum cover, "Bullitt" under hood blanket.

Polished C&L Performance TrueFlow CAI with Diablo Predator tuner and custom tune. JBA CAT4WARD ceramic coated headers; Stage 8 locking stainless header bolts. MagnaFlow stainless steel "spun" high-flow cats w/Tru-X Pipe and cat-back exhaust. Web Electric sequential tail lights; brake light pulsers, rear window auto switch; auto convertible top switch. Midwest Auto Gear door mirror inserts (Legend Lime), radiator cover extensions. UPR satin billet door lock pins, Shelby satin aluminum door lock pin grommets. Scott Drake billet engine dress-up replacement cap set; oil dipstick handle. MGW billet A/C, radio knobs; billet power plug, seat lever buckles. California Pony Cars fuel rail covers, fuse box cover to match plenum cover. Custom air brushed flamed Pony grill emblem; tri bar Pony fender badges; rear deck lid badge; plenum cover; radiator cover and extensions; fuel rail covers; fuse box cover. CDC light bar with Web Electric automatic selector switch, CDC wind screen. Brake calipers (all 4) painted Legend Lime to match body color and clear coated. Cam covers painted Legend Lime and clear coated.

Torsen T2 torque sensing differential; FRPP 3:73 ring and pinion gears; FRPP low profile differential girdle. All windows tinted with SolarGard True Grey High Performance film. Steeda billet hood struts; adjustable (street) pan hard bar; polished billet CMCV delete plates. Mezier electric water pump; Pi-Thon polished billet hose-locks. Modified Granatelli, race, double bar strut tower brace – custom powder coated and polished. Prothane motor mounts. Okada Projects Plasma Direct coil packs; Granatelli solid connectors; Brisk Racing multi-spark plugs.

TEIN Type Flex fully adjustable coil over suspension system with TEIN EDFC motor and controller kit, BMR HD Boxed Sub frame Connectors, BMR RLCA relocation brackets, BMR bumpsteer kit, Progress Technology RCLA's.

post-29954-128348600895_thumb.jpg

post-29954-128348596099_thumb.jpg

post-29954-128348605232_thumb.jpg

post-29954-128348596099_thumb.jpg

post-29954-128348600895_thumb.jpg

post-29954-128348605232_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice cars, love that red 5.0. Our GT is currently undergoing some changes, I will post pics hopefully by the end of the week.

The new hood and hood pins are on. We also added a BBK Cold Air intake. Still some more stuff coming.

UploadPB2.jpg

UploadPB1.jpg

"You must enter a post." Yes, I must.

Chuckwalla Valley Raceway, 16 October 2010.Oct-16-Star-Cars-Turn-3-CLI.jpg

Photography by CaliPhotography.com

Did I mention that's FordFan1's tow hook/loop on there? Hoping I never have to use it for anything but peace-of-mind...

coupeLFVturn16x1024_0140.jpg

Oct-16-Star-Cars-Turn-3-CLI.jpg

coupeLFVturn16x1024_0140.jpg

Interesting stripe. I've never seen one like that. Looks like it even goes over the window. Unique idea.

Thanks!! It does go over the window. I went with the single stripe because no one else has one. It was supposed to be temporary but it's been 3 years now along with the G.T. 350 rocker stripes! I guess you can call it a tribute. It's got alot of Shelby show parts and hopefully one day, it will have the go parts. See you at the Bash? I'll be there for the 4th time and the first time I'll be on the track!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived