TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR Photo Thread

GT500_KR

Do you have the KR out for winter....headscratch.gif

Yup, drive it every day, rain or shine (or snow and it sucks in the snow with the 20 inch rims on it). I drive the snot out of it and enjoy every minute of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is #530 , back from Evolution with 2.8 , have ordered upgraded shelby interior , should be very very nice. Has a long list of upgrades and tsb complete. Car has 100 maintenance miles only! Actually had a 3.6KB on it before realizing hood would not close.

post-26121-127448223804_thumb.jpg

post-26121-127448225828_thumb.jpg

post-26121-127448227584_thumb.jpg

post-26121-127448249322_thumb.jpg

post-26121-127448253046_thumb.jpg

post-26121-127448256221_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

post-28830-127525411302_thumb.jpgI was asked to post a picture so I'm going to try. I'm the new guy that started a "did I get ripped off" thread. Thge unanimous answer is YES! ...but here's the requested pic and the reason I'm still smiling alot.

BTW: not the best pic...a friends cell...and I'm attaching the file. Hope this works...

post-28830-127525411302_thumb.jpg

Wow GT500KR number 09KR0058 is a stunningly beautiful car. Wow, you're a blessed man. Don't ever sell it or I think you'd regret it at any price! I hope you get many years of enjoyment from it and I hope many others do too. Thanks for the pictures.

Thanks for the compliment. I've already told my kids that I'm being buried in it!:hysterical:

Nice car but that front plate has to go.

Get one of those folding brackets that mount under the chin spoiler like the Vettes have.

Yeah I have to do something, but I was not going to drill holes in the bumper..

Do you have a link for the folding bracket, I am looking at different options trying to find a good one..

Hi before you buy something look at this option which i did put on mine and it fite perfect under the front spliter (carbon fiber on yours) the only think you have to do is remove the bolt under and replace with 2 longer one and it fit like a glove with no major modification if i have a chance this wheekend i will post some picture. The picture they have on there site is a GT and is locate on the side but yours would be in the middle of your bumper. If you go to car show you could hide it undernete i got the electric one but they both whork good. Click on the link .

http://www.altecproducts.com/

I just find a link of another member that show all detail how to install .

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/54131-hidden-front-plate-install-with-pics/page__pid__950320__st__0entry950320

Edited by Roch

Hi before you buy something look at this option which i did put on mine and it fite perfect under the front spliter (carbon fiber on yours) the only think you have to do is remove the bolt under and replace with 2 longer one and it fit like a glove with no major modification if i have a chance this wheekend i will post some picture. The picture they have on there site is a GT and is locate on the side but yours would be in the middle of your bumper. If you go to car show you could hide it undernete i got the electric one but they both whork good. Click on the link .

http://www.altecproducts.com/

Thanks for the suggestion,

someone else told me about them and I actually ordered it last night...