TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Up dated Garage

I had the same person who did my center caps cost me 70.00 and if you look at the ones they sell online it's 159.00. The decal is self adhesive once layed out, I sprayed clear spray paint over it the one that you would use on engines that are oil and and salt resistant. But looking for something to protect it a little better.

Everytime, I would buy a house when it was shown to me it would start with the garage. The only thing that, I overlooked was the ceiling height. The garage is an over sized 2 car garage but when, I went to drive my truck in bang ceiling is to low so the poor wife has to leave my truck outside. My next house, I don't care what has to be done but a 3 car garage and a chef kitchen is all that is needed to make me happy. Of course a lift in one of those bays no more laying on my back and calling the wife to pull me up :hysterical:

I'm with you on that one Racer. I have to have a nice 3 to 4 car garage and a badass kitchen since I love to cook. I would need a RV garage though to fit my truck considering it is almost 23 feet long and 9 feet tall. I love my F350 Diesel truck.

This house is killing me my kitchen is just a wreck. I bought this house in a rush plus the market was still good and paid belew market price but the previous owners never did a thing to the house. My last house was like that all I did to it was updated and painted everything bright. I bought the house for 195,000 cause he was desperate in 4yrs sold it and only spent 5,000 on the updates and got 239,000 for it. This house needs so much update that, I will lose money if it went on the market. I only cook once it the kitchen in about 2yrs it totally sux's but oneday.

Better protection on the decal? Probably some clear epoxy would do the trick - I'm not sure if polyurethane would hold up to oil/gas.

Your garage looks like mine! Multi-purpose!

Sam

AKA:

Thanks again guys, I actually ended up spraying clear engine enamel over it and so far so good. The spray is high heat and oil and gas resitant. So far no problems from the exhaust heat and my daughter loves too run over it with her stroller. The one thing it curled on some of the edges but that's cause of my floor being so rough. There was no way, I was going to float concrete to smooth it out when, I filled the cracks on my garage floor. I took my wife's office chair and rolled around my garage if, I lay down under my car to get upI have to roll myself on the creeper to one of my support poles and pull myself up. Sometimes, I call my wife from the cell and have her come down to pull me up. My daughter thinks it's funny as hell you have to laugh. One time, I was painting with a small brush and pint of paint and tried to stand without bracing myself and my knee gave out. I fell over into the wall pouring the paint all over myself :hysterical: I'm still laugh about that one. I kept slipping back down because of the paint.

Archived