TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need Traction?? Call Revin Racing

Lee N.

Just finished my Griggs install and wanted to tell anyone looking for traction to call Van from Revin Racing. I only did the torque arm and lower control arms but it was money very well spent. Car corners better and hooks up much better. Biggest gain was the rear end not squatting so much. I can put the power on in a corner and the car does not want to turn around and go the other direction. Thanks Van!!! Just need to get my 335's mounted and I am ready to rock!

Just finished my Griggs install and wanted to tell anyone looking for traction to call Van from Revin Racing. I only did the torque arm and lower control arms but it was money very well spent. Car corners better and hooks up much better. Biggest gain was the rear end not squatting so much. I can put the power on in a corner and the car does not want to turn around and go the other direction. Thanks Van!!! Just need to get my 335's mounted and I am ready to rock!

Thanks for the positive comments Lee. I'm glad to hear you are happy with the set up. It's really amazing how just a few well engineered and built parts can make such a difference in how the rear end of these cars handles.

Next up: Texas Mile

I'm looking forward to it.

Van

Archived