TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby's on two week hold

yrrej48

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We live in St. Charles, MO.

I guess I will call the SVT number tomorrow and give that a shot.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ok, then you are likely going rail. No, don't call SVT...call customer service at 800-392-3673

Choose option 4, then 1, then 2. They will ask for your VIN. When they give you the status, ask them to repeat it word for word and write it down exactly...then pm me and I'll interpret for you.

P.S. Have you read the FAQ sticky in the new arrivals section? Recommended reading...RUF says. :hysterical:

Dave

Ours is past due.................built 11/27 week.

How do you get the trasit information? I need my car.................aspirin please.

call 734-789-1752. This is auto port at the shelby plant. give them the vin and they can tell you if your car has been shipped, or if they have it. the acutal sequence is:

1. built and released from plant

2. go to stripe plant

3. back to a final inspection and release

4. auto port gets the car and puts on rail truck depending on didtance from plant.

if yours is going to MO then it should go to the kansas city mixing center. on mine that trip took 3 1/2 days. what held mine up was they were waiting for 15 shelbys to go to amarillo texas. to fill a rail car. mine was there for ten days waiting. with a little help i got it moved to the ramp with regular mustangs and it left that day.

Thank you, Gentlemen...............I am on it and will see what I can get back in information.

I don't care what they say, I like you.

Cindy

I have been a member for quite a while and never looked there. I guess it was posted after I joined and It meant those other new guys. LOL

Thanks, good Stuff.

Ok, then you are likely going rail. No, don't call SVT...call customer service at 800-392-3673

Choose option 4, then 1, then 2. They will ask for your VIN. When they give you the status, ask them to repeat it word for word and write it down exactly...then pm me and I'll interpret for you.

P.S. Have you read the FAQ sticky in the new arrivals section? Recommended reading...RUF says. :hysterical:

Dave

No Answer at the Shelby shipping Facility, Left message, no reply. :sos:

AT The Customer service 800 number, I gave my vin, she pulled up my car and said Delivery est at Jan, 19th. Seems kind of "out there" but obviously there was a chance it would be this long so not unexpected, although really wanted it now. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

No Answer at the Shelby shipping Facility, Left message, no reply. :sos:

AT The Customer service 800 number, I gave my vin, she pulled up my car and said Delivery est at Jan, 19th. Seems kind of "out there" but obviously there was a chance it would be this long so not unexpected, although really wanted it now. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

For what it's worth, my current ETA (per Ford cs) is 1/15/06. See my signature for "key" dates...

Archived