TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08SS0611 is done and at home!!

bchorney

Well 08SS0611 is home and Calgary just got a little quicker. There was another Calgary SS picked up the same day I was there taking possession of mine. I finally got see her and driver her on Thursday, Sept 3 and I shipped her home on Friday Sept 4. The trip home via truck went smoothly and I helped her across the border Sept 6. I had no issues at the border for anyone worried about the Canadian government not allowing the cars back home after the SS package being put on. Here are a few pics. More to come.

Cheers

Brett

SAI___small.jpg

LA_Speedway___small.jpg

Side___small.jpg

Back___small.jpg

SAI___small.jpg

LA_Speedway___small.jpg

Side___small.jpg

Back___small.jpg

Glad you had an uneventful trip back home. Congratulations, it was a pleasure meeting you. Enjoy your SNAKE!

Roger

Roger:

Thanks for everything. Everyone at SAI was great. I will let you know if I have any questions for you as I break it in!! The weather looks nice here for the next few days so I'm taking it to work, and I am going to see if the other Calgary SS owners want to go for a drive this weekend.

Cheers

Brett

Congrats beautiful car I'm officially jealous. I've only seen one other SS in calgary. Twice now I've seen it in the downtown core white with black stripe. The cars look amazing. Congrats again. :drool:

Skipm

Thank you!! I love my Snake. The white one downtown was most likely Deadeye! It is a former Red Stripe Car. Check the snakes closely next time you see it. He had his conversion done at SHM. If you are around the south end of downtown in the morning or after work you may see me commuting in it for the next few weeks. There are other Super Snakes in Calgary.

You know your very own SS is only a phone call away (and a bit of patience)!!! I am sure Cynthia would love to hear from you!

Cheers

Brett

Well 08SS0611 is home and Calgary just got a little quicker. There was another Calgary SS picked up the same day I was there taking possession of mine. I finally got see her and driver her on Thursday, Sept 3 and I shipped her home on Friday Sept 4. The trip home via truck went smoothly and I helped her across the border Sept 6. I had no issues at the border for anyone worried about the Canadian government not allowing the cars back home after the SS package being put on. Here are a few pics. More to come.

Cheers

Brett

Congrats on getting your SS ,very nice. I guess you will be missing frm the forum for a few days ENJOY

Congrats Brett, :happy feet: :happy feet: :shift:

Have fun before that ulgy white stuff starts to fly :cold::hide:

Thanks Randy. How's the high speed trials going with yours? :shift: 140 MPH!!! I guess the cops will be getting to know you very well!! :redcard:

Remember they said break it in......not to break it!!! :doh:

Take care

Brett

Congrats on getting your SS ,very nice. I guess you will be missing frm the forum for a few days ENJOY

Thank you very much. :happy feet: I'll be around for a few more minutes until I get my 2 year old into bed and the 2 older boys to finish their homework, then I can go for another drive!! :drool: Plus I have to download a few more pics. then on to seating brakes!! :superhero::shift:

Cheers

Brett

Skipm

Thank you!! I love my Snake. The white one downtown was most likely Deadeye! It is a former Red Stripe Car. Check the snakes closely next time you see it. He had his conversion done at SHM. If you are around the south end of downtown in the morning or after work you may see me commuting in it for the next few weeks. There are other Super Snakes in Calgary.

You know your very own SS is only a phone call away (and a bit of patience)!!! I am sure Cynthia would love to hear from you!

Cheers

Brett

I'll keep my eyes open as I commute in and out of the core the next couple of days. For now I'm content with the out of the box shelby I have.

Congrats Brett. Your SS is a beauty and I love the plates "08SS611" perfect.

Thank you. I obviously don't have much of an imagination as you can tell by my forum name, I'm an engineer, what can I say. I was pretty sure no one else would want that specific tag!!

Cheers

Brett

Couple more pics.

Engine_1.jpg

Shelby___Home.jpg

Engine_1.jpg

Shelby___Home.jpg

Skipm

Cheers

Brett

That would indeed have been mine, I have almost 10,000 fully eventful km's since it came home in April. I've broken a few things already, including the hearts of a few Z06 owners,. It's meant to be driven and driven it gets, biggest heart ache so far is oil consumption, but I hope to get that cured. Also broke a link on the rear sway bar, go figure, and haven't got a replacement yet, apparently Ford Racing is trying to figure that one out. I will be out on Sunday AM hopefully the weather is sweet and the ride is great. I have driven mine in the rain, hail and snow so regardless of the weather, will meet some new people on Sunday!

And your car looks fantastic, great shots in Vegas.... but white is still the fastest

That would indeed have been mine, I have almost 10,000 fully eventful km's since it came home in April. I've broken a few things already, including the hearts of a few Z06 owners,. It's meant to be driven and driven it gets, biggest heart ache so far is oil consumption, but I hope to get that cured. Also broke a link on the rear sway bar, go figure, and haven't got a replacement yet, apparently Ford Racing is trying to figure that one out. I will be out on Sunday AM hopefully the weather is sweet and the ride is great. I have driven mine in the rain, hail and snow so regardless of the weather, will meet some new people on Sunday!

And your car looks fantastic, great shots in Vegas.... but white is still the fastest

Good to see you're enjoying the car. I've had mine for just over 10 weeks and closing in on 2700k on it.

Good to see you're enjoying the car. I've had mine for just over 10 weeks and closing in on 2700k on it.

Skipm:

Deadeye and I (plus others) will be going for a run this Sunday AM. I would love to have a look at your Kona Blue 2010. If you can make it out I just posted details. Hope to meet you there.

Cheers

Brett

PS Tell Deadeye that White is definately not the fastest color!!

Archived