TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Driver Feedback needed

SmellSoGood

Hi,

I'm currently a keyboard tuner because I don't have my car yet. It's somewhere on a Norfolk Southern line in Ohio doing 15mph.

Several questions for owners:

1) Driver side wind deflection into car. Does it hit the hair or create an uncomfortable wind presence in the face with the window down 25%?

2) Roof-line height for the driver. Can a 6' 2" person sit comfortably without scrunching down?

3) Passenger seat. Is there a one touch lever that folds the seat forward and slides the seat forward for rear entrance?

4) Do the floor mats snap into floor nipples or secured by hooks to prevent slipping? Is there winter rubberized floor mats available with Shelby GT500 logo?

5) Can the Shaker 500 equalizer be adjusted using secret codes? I know the Bose system can in my Audi.

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm currently a keyboard tuner because I don't have my car yet. It's somewhere on a Norfolk Southern line in Ohio doing 15mph.

1) Driver side wind deflection into car. Does it hit the hair or create an uncomfortable wind presence in the face with the window down 25%?

2) Roof-line height for the driver. Can a 6' 2" person sit comfortably without scrunching down?

3) Passenger seat. Is there a one touch lever that folds the seat forward and slides the seat forward for rear entrance?

4) Do the floor mats snap into floor nipples or secured by hooks to prevent slipping? Is there winter rubberized floor mats available with Shelby GT500 logo?

5) Can the Shaker 500 equalizer be adjusted using secret codes? I know the Bose system can in my Audi.

Thanks!

1. NO. Does NOT make it uncomfortable or too windy with the window down at any height.

2. YES. A tall driver can fit in there no problem, comfortably.

3. YES. There is a lever.

4. YES. The floor mats are secured with hooks on the floor.

5. I DON'T KNOW.

1. NO. Does NOT make it uncomfortable or too windy with the window down at any height.

2. YES. A tall driver can fit in there no problem, comfortably.

3. YES. There is a lever.

4. YES. The floor mats are secured with hooks on the floor.

5. I DON'T KNOW.

It doesnt slide forward just folds with the one touch.

Roger

Hi,

No. Deflects to the rear.

6'2" 285 fits great!

No, two operations required.

Hooks. Don't know.

Don't know.

Thanks!

Can the Shaker 500 equalizer be adjusted using secret codes? I know the Bose system can in my Audi.

About the potential adjustment of the secret equalizer...I would love if someone could figure out how to do that! All you got on the shaker500 is the bass and treble. It definitely needs some equalization adjustments.

Obviously, I concur with everyone with answers to questions 1-4.

Archived