TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Mods

Just installed the BBK throttle body sounds nice you can hear it sucking in more air!!! Also purchased Ram clutch set-up it's the one with the light pedal. I also got the ram alumium fly wheel. The dealer will install that do to them taking out my tranny on monday for a bearing noise so perfect timing to do it. The throttle body was only a pain to get the torx bolts loose off the throttle body snap one bolt and then the bolts they gave me were to short due to the spacer. Had to find longer bolts but did in 20 minutes. Next charge plate delete's.

Just installed the BBK throttle body sounds nice you can hear it sucking in more air!!! Also purchased Ram clutch set-up it's the one with the light pedal. I also got the ram alumium fly wheel. The dealer will install that do to them taking out my tranny on monday for a bearing noise so perfect timing to do it. The throttle body was only a pain to get the torx bolts loose off the throttle body snap one bolt and then the bolts they gave me were to short due to the spacer. Had to find longer bolts but did in 20 minutes. Next charge plate delete's.

Hey Racer, you've done a lot of mods. Where can we see pictures of all these changes??

Hey Racer, you've done a lot of mods. Where can we see pictures of all these changes??

I'm alway's in rush to get it done !! But did post most pic's with my upgrades if you look at my post. I will post the throttle body haven't had time to click. I did it in between painting my garage floor. I should have a little album together by tomorrow nite.

I'm curious as to what your RWHP is with these great mods??

I really don't have a decent dyno guy by me but my end up going to evolution performance for tuning. I really don't in the way what to find out, I'm avoiding the horsepower bug and really want to find a Amc Amx to restore and go nuts on. I'm really doing this out of boredom till the right car pops up. Here are the pics for the recent mods. The cams can be found on my other post along with exhaust system. New clutch is getting installed monday.

post-18733-1252204236_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1252204331_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1252204385_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1252204470_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1252204519_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1252204587_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1252204727_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1252204236_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1252204331_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1252204385_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1252204470_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1252204519_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1252204587_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1252204727_thumb.jpg

I'd guess around 325 RWHP, but I'm curious to see a dyno sheet. :lurk:

Hey ken' I been looking into a couple of dyno places but would like evolution performance to do it and tune my car. I know there pricey only spoke to them once. I think one of there email tunes is like 250 or 500 but they know their mustangs. But if anything there are places in CT. I also put that photo next to the throttle body just in case anyone doubts my mods. I may hold off a week for my tranny noise due to upcoming car shows.

take care

Anthony

I really don't have a decent dyno guy by me but my end up going to evolution performance for tuning. I really don't in the way what to find out, I'm avoiding the horsepower bug and really want to find a Amc Amx to restore and go nuts on. I'm really doing this out of boredom till the right car pops up. Here are the pics for the recent mods. The cams can be found on my other post along with exhaust system. New clutch is getting installed monday.

Hey, were you in the Bureau's NY office? If so when? I was there from 90-95.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guy's got my car back good news bear noise is gone!!! Bad news is American muscle screwed me in telling me my new Ram clutch will be a soft pedal. The pedal is a rock so if my knee was killing me with the stock clutch, I'm F--ked the only thing good is it grabs off the bottom. As far as the new light flywheel, I really don't notice a difference in acceleration or rev's..

Anthony

Archived