TEAM SHELBY FORUM

fav song

Torched10

Spent some time filliing up my CDs,(yes i dont have an MP3 or Ipod yet) and thought it'd be interesting what TS members use when they first hop in their car,and want to just have fun.It needs to be a song,that if you only could play that song, you could handle it.Im 64 and been looking, and found a song Cobrastyle by the Teddybears. Doobies Taking it down the highay was a clsoe second--just curious since i want to make a few more Cds and my search ,and though i could get some ideas--thanks

Spent some time filliing up my CDs,(yes i dont have an MP3 or Ipod yet) and thought it'd be interesting what TS members use when they first hop in their car,and want to just have fun.It needs to be a song,that if you only could play that song, you could handle it.Im 64 and been looking, and found a song Cobrastyle by the Teddybears. Doobies Taking it down the highay was a clsoe second--just curious since i want to make a few more Cds and my search ,and though i could get some ideas--thanks

Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard :)

"I can't drive 55!"

I always know spring has spring when I get an urge to jump in the Mustang, roll down the windows and crank up "Ride like the Wind" by Christopher Cross while on an wide-open road!!!! Same song and behavior when fall is in the air as well.

Otherwise, I cannot play much of anything in the Mustang except good ol' Rock:

Welcome to the Jungle-GNR

Anything by AC/DC

You've got another thing comin'-Judas Priest

Cocaine-Eric Clapton

No one like you-Scorpions

Burnin' for you-BOC (Blue Oyster Cult)

I just heard "Jukebox Hero" and I think that'd sound great, too....I need to buy that one.

I love my cars fast and my music loud!!!!!

Dear god...how could I forget ZZ!!!! My head's in Mississippi!!! That's awesome with the bass just right...it'll shake the roots of your hair! No joke...lol!!! Ahhhhh....memories!

so far so good--i had comletlty forgtotten Guns n Roses, and the others as well as Deep Purple--have to search Ocean Avenue.Thanks

dont forget "highway star" - that's a great cruising song

I'm lazy - Sirius works most of the time 4 me

u can fit more songs by making an mp3 cd - I think the shakers support that format

Archived