TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lethal Performance Grabber Blue Windshield Banners!

jared@lethal

We now have available to ship the Lethal Performance 40" windshield banners in Grabber Blue. The colors are dead on and look awesome. You can purchase them online or by giving us a call.

Added Benefits:

Faster ET's

More HP

Loads of TQ

http://www.lethalperformance.com/2010-shel...-banner-p-27610

LethalPics003.jpg

LethalPics003.jpg

Perhaps if you spend beyond a certain threshold at Lethal, they could send you one in the color of your choice. Whether it be $500 or $5000, that way Lethal gets it's advertising and the customer feels he's getting additional value in an attractive decal.

Shouldn't you be giving them away for free? Since you are getting free advertising from owners. Why someone would put a company's logo on their car for free is beyond me....

Looks nice though.

I totally agree...that's a bit out of control...

Guys.. I understand what you're saying and agree to an extent. Yes when someone runs our banner it's free advertising. However that doesn't give us the ability to send anyone that wants a decal for free. If it were like that we might as well advertise "Free $18.00" for every customer because that's what it costs to make and ship one.

On another note many people buy our banners, decals, shirts and calendars because they like to show us their support and are proud to wear or display our company name. I guess that's what happens when you treat people right. Granted we give thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of merchandise away each year there's still no reason why we don't offer them for sale. Many times when a customer places a large order a shirt or decal will be offered to them but that's not something we do for every order we get.

Lastly I'll give you another example which may help you to understand our position for selling those items. I love to drink Monster Energy drink and love MMA. I still purchase their merchandise (Monster T-Shirts and Hats, UFC gear) because I support them. Not once have I thought to myself that they should give all that stuff to me for free as it's my choice to wear their stuff and I'm proud to do it without anything in exchange. It's brand recognition and something like that is earned. I'm proud to say that this is how many people view us as well. When someone places and order and all it's for is shirts and hats it's a good feeling.

Jared

Perhaps if you spend beyond a certain threshold at Lethal, they could send you one in the color of your choice. Whether it be $500 or $5000, that way Lethal gets it's advertising and the customer feels he's getting additional value in an attractive decal.

Agreed. As mentioned above we give a lot of stuff away for free every year. It's just a part of how we do business. Even though that's the case we still manage to sell quite a bit of those items as well. Some people just choose to pay for them.

Thanks for your support.

Jared

If you made a 2"x7" that fits the b-pillar window, I'd buy it to support you. But that front window fanboy sticker is beyond my support.

Secondly, I rather support small business than large corporate companies and their subsidiaries such as Monster Energy drinks who is owned by Coca-Cola. WhyTF would I give them any concession money for t-shirts and all their garbage tooth rotting advertising? Supporting you makes sense. However, supporting Coca-Cola, HP, Microsoft, Dell, or some fanboy Facebook-style company is only for follower's who have an identity crisis and failed to get personalized license plates. Be unique. Be Free of Ads.

Archived