TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Setting Up My New Garage!

Jer

Just remember that air compressors are like horsepower...you'll always want more. I went for the 60 gallon upright and so glad I did...it's a life-saver with the right tools etc, especially as you get older.... :happy feet: Not too mention it's a great place to put all your "stickers" from various parts suppliers to race teams... :hysterical:

FINALLY!

I made it to Vegas, and we move into our new house next week.

It's got a 2 car garage that's all mine, just needs to fit the SGT and my stuff.

I need to buy a workbench, air compressor, floorjack, shop-vac, etc...

Already got plenty of drawers and tool storage, with two of those Craftsman 3 piece tool chest towers (bottom, mid-chest, top).

Recommend stuff you like, keep value in mind, this is just a hobbyist shop and the house and move are already costing plenty, so... <grin>

BTW, Already got the huge Shelby banner. Heh heh heh...

Jer

post-12143-1251992053_thumb.jpg

This what, I did to my garage new expoxy paint to the floor and a logo that makes it feel like home!!!

post-18733-1252464173_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1252464229_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1252464173_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1252464229_thumb.jpg

This what, I did to my garage new expoxy paint to the floor and a logo that makes it feel like home!!!

I had considered a very light gray floor with two dark gray LeMans stripes running under where the car will park... hahahahaha...

Jer

The problem with painted floors with different colors in it, you make it hard on yourself when you drop something small on it.

• 1 month later...
The problem with painted floors with different colors in it, you make it hard on yourself when you drop something small on it.

I painted the back wall Vista Blue with Silver Shelby Stripes in the middle horizontally. Really looks sharp. I color matched at Lowes from pics in the brochure. Still a work in progress.

Shelb08

Archived