TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm Chinese. Talk about shelby of my heart.

谢尔比

I'm 24 years .Got nothing no job no car no house……but i always attention this car and this forum since i play GT4 on ps2 in 2004. many richman can say american muscle car sucks I love my ferrari and lamborghni in china.but this car that feeling they never kown.it's fantastic for me.style ,4 seats(that's cool), classic V 8, cobra logo, everthing's perfect whitout not aluminum block and dry sump.It's my dream I'll take it in future three years.first of all get a F job!!!!!!!!!!best wish for u guys 张帆 in chengdu of china

ps:pic is my friend so funny.

post-25874-1251963994_thumb.jpg

post-25874-1251963994_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the global internet.

Post reporter, like MM says, so far nothing to take action on , but we will monitor posts closely and take action accordingly.

Oh, by the way; welcome to Team Shelby 张帆.

I hope I got your name(?) right. :headscratch:

I'm 24 years .Got nothing no job no car no house……but i always attention this car and this forum since i play GT4 on ps2 in 2004. many richman can say american muscle car sucks I love my ferrari and lamborghni in china.but this car that feeling they never kown.it's fantastic for me.style ,4 seats(that's cool), classic V 8, cobra logo, everthing's perfect whitout not aluminum block and dry sump.It's my dream I'll take it in future three years.first of all get a F job!!!!!!!!!!best wish for u guys 张帆 in chengdu of china

ps:pic is my friend so funny.

Do not worry 谢尔比, the way things are going here in the USA you will soon have a job. Seems like every day another one of my friends loses their job as either their firm relocates its manufacturing to China, or their company is put out of business by Chinese competition that operates unfairly through a nation with quasi-capitalist business practices that does not allow it's currency to float on the free market.

Please hang in there! Your day will come!

sometimes Trolls will post and try and get some hits to try and sell you some sex stuff or whatever.Looked suspiciuos to me,so i didnt even post back to him/her.And they own a Ferrar and Lambo in China--just looks weird to me,but hey Im from NY and suspicious of everything--Perry is much more accepting .bob

sometimes Trolls will post and try and get some hits to try and sell you some sex stuff or whatever.Looked suspiciuos to me,so i didnt even post back to him/her.And they own a Ferrar and Lambo in China--just looks weird to me,but hey Im from NY and suspicious of everything--Perry is much more accepting .bob

No worries Bob, you might be right!

MM

I'm english………………don't laugh ok?

2010 shelby gt500

usa $50000

china $140000

My dream come ture is so hard,damn~

I wanna KOWN the ford gt engine=gt500's?? a alumium a iron right??

somebody‘s ford gt in china only one

The GT500's current 5.4 engine is a cast iron block with aluminum heads. The 2011 GT500 will have an all aluminum engine, but it won't be the same as the Ford GT engine because the GT engine is a dry sump engine (the oil is pumped through the engine block from an "outside" reservoir).

Hope this helps.

The GT500's current 5.4 engine is a cast iron block with aluminum heads. The 2011 GT500 will have an all aluminum engine, but it won't be the same as the Ford GT engine because the GT engine is a dry sump engine (the oil is pumped through the engine block from an "outside" reservoir).

Hope this helps.

the problem is why the gt500 not use dry sump? this is only for supercar ? and the rear alexis( I forget that word u kown what i talking about?) it's every old. why do this design,feel old time’s feeling of muscle car? or something else reason?

the problem is why the gt500 not use dry sump? this is only for supercar ? and the rear alexis( I forget that word u kown what i talking about?) it's every old. why do this design,feel old time’s feeling of muscle car? or something else reason?

I believe the term you're looking for is "Live Axle". IRS are over-rated IMO.

Greetings 谢尔比,

It is amazing the global reach of Shelby. Thanks for posting. I think they went with a live axel because it is cheap and strong. It definately has a old muscle car feel too it! I hope your dream of owning a Shelby comes true. That is, if your not just joking with us.

BTW: The translation of 谢尔比 is SHELBY!

KC666

:rockon:

谢尔比,

Generally speaking, dry sumps are installed on cars that pull heavy G forces during turns. The GT500 does not need a dry sump pan because the car would spin out before it reached the G's that would cause the oil to stay on one side of the oil pan or the other during an extended hard turn. If the oil does not stay below the oil pickup, the engine would more than likely become damaged due to starvation.

What region of China do you live in? Does your name or user name have a Western translation?

I'm english………………don't laugh ok?

2010 shelby gt500

usa $50000

china $140000

My dream come ture is so hard,damn~

I wanna KOWN the ford gt engine=gt500's?? a alumium a iron right??

somebody‘s ford gt in china only one

Can you post more pictures of "cool cars" in China?

Welcome to the Team Shelby site!

谢尔比,

Generally speaking, dry sumps are installed on cars that pull heavy G forces during turns. The GT500 does not need a dry sump pan because the car would spin out before it reached the G's that would cause the oil to stay on one side of the oil pan or the other during an extended hard turn. If the oil does not stay below the oil pickup, the engine would more than likely become damaged due to starvation.

What region of China do you live in? Does your name or user name have a Western translation?

Can you post more pictures of "cool cars" in China?

Welcome to the Team Shelby site!

I'm live in sichuan. Easy I'm not spy of tengzhong,u kown tengzhong? I don't like GM stuff. cool cars? here's pics.and first bugatti coming not long ago. http://www.56.com/u25/v_NDYwNDk4ODY.html

BTW:hey there wanna go to china's guys. calm down let me be first gt500's driver in china all right???

post-25874-1252127456_thumb.jpg

post-25874-1252127472_thumb.jpg

post-25874-1252127481_thumb.jpg

post-25874-1252127491_thumb.jpg

post-25874-1252127456_thumb.jpg

post-25874-1252127472_thumb.jpg

post-25874-1252127481_thumb.jpg

post-25874-1252127491_thumb.jpg

I'm live in sichuan. Easy I'm not spy of tengzhong,u kown tengzhong? I don't like GM stuff. cool cars? here's pics.and first bugatti coming not long ago. http://www.56.com/u25/v_NDYwNDk4ODY.html

BTW:hey there wanna go to china's guys. calm down let me be first gt500's driver in china all right???

Nice Pictures dude!

WOW! I thought everybody rode bikes. :hysterical:

Do you see many of GT500's?

That GT3 RS Porsche is a $135,000 car in the US. How much in China......$250,000?

Archived