TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pole Dancing Doll

So some of you may have heard about Miley Cyrus pole dancing during the USA Teen Choice Awards 2009 at the tender age of 16, well now you can buy your inspired kids the all new Pole Dancing Doll!

zzzpoledance.jpg

If you’ve ever aspired to raise a stripper, this pole dancing doll could be the answer. Gizmodo claims this doll, manufactured by an unknown company, is actually intended for kids: Pole Dancing Doll: Yep, It’s Really for Kids

If this just isn't quite right, here are some other choices as well Pole Dancing Dolls. I have to say the peeps made me laugh!

I also found this parody video

that cracked me up! :hysterical::hysterical:

Ok, I know if this is real it is very wrong. :nonono:

I wander how many ADULTS are going to Buy the "Tickle Me Elmo Furry Gloves" for themselves. They are Big Red Furry Vibrating Gloves. On the Commercial, a groupe of Kids (ages 6 to 9) are Tickling each other with them......................

Yes, this is for real, and very wrong. The worst thing is, some parents will actually buy this crap for their kids. Great role models!

Then these people wonder why society is so screwed up, and they blame everyone but themselves.

Yes, some will say it's "only a doll" , "just for fun", "get a life", blah blah, however, it's just one of thousands of such things that are bad examples for children - it all builds up.

Stripper may be the job of the future. After all are they many unemployed stripper lining up?

You do have a valid Point......... Striping is a Cash ONLY Business. IRS can'r exactly know how much was earned by the Striper.

Yes, this is for real, and very wrong. The worst thing is, some parents will actually buy this crap for their kids. Great role models!

Then these people wonder why society is so screwed up, and they blame everyone but themselves.

Yes, some will say it's "only a doll" , "just for fun", "get a life", blah blah, however, it's just one of thousands of such things that are bad examples for children - it all builds up.

I know what you are saying....................... Society has been going down hill ever since the Minority began making the Rules. Example: Prayer was removed from the Schools because of a FEW People. Discipline was removed from the Schools because of a Few People. Christmas was changed to Winter Holidays because of a Few People.

Our poor kids...... :doh:

This reminds me of last night Sean and I were in Walmart and we saw these 2 kids ALL OVER EACH OTHER and they didn't look a day over 13 years old with the Mother standing right there.... :finger: This doll is pretty sad and sends a wonderful message to our boys and girls.... :rolleyes:

Our poor kids...... :doh:

This reminds me of last night Sean and I were in Walmart and we saw these 2 kids ALL OVER EACH OTHER and they didn't look a day over 13 years old with the Mother standing right there.... :finger: This doll is pretty sad and sends a wonderful message to our boys and girls.... :rolleyes:

I have seen that before. Makes you want to shake some sence into their Mother. When I first read about this doll I couldn't believe someone would make one let along a parent would buy one. :doh:

Of course if the mother is already a stripper...

I consider it supporting single mothers one dollar at a time!!!! :hysterical:

:idea: Although I can't picture my 17 year old owning that doll.... :hysterical:

but then again "boys will be boys".... :hysterical:

I know what you are saying....................... Society has been going down hill ever since the Minority began making the Rules. Example: Prayer was removed from the Schools because of a FEW People. Discipline was removed from the Schools because of a Few People. Christmas was changed to Winter Holidays because of a Few People.

:yup: Got that right!

A dancing poll doll. How ridiculous!

So some of you may have heard about Miley Cyrus pole dancing during the USA Teen Choice Awards 2009 at the tender age of 16, well now you can buy your inspired kids the all new Pole Dancing Doll!

zzzpoledance.jpg

If you’ve ever aspired to raise a stripper, this pole dancing doll could be the answer. Gizmodo claims this doll, manufactured by an unknown company, is actually intended for kids: Pole Dancing Doll: Yep, It’s Really for Kids

If this just isn't quite right, here are some other choices as well Pole Dancing Dolls. I have to say the peeps made me laugh!

+1

zzzpoledance.jpg

If you've ever aspired to raise a stripper, this pole dancing doll could be the answer. Gizmodo claims this doll, manufactured by an unknown company, is actually intended for kids: Pole Dancing Doll: Yep, It's Really for Kids

I tried to spice things up by putting a pole in the master bedroom. I ended up trying to explain why we needed the additional structural support in the bedroom. I really ran into trouble trying to explain why the pole had upper and lower brearings and rotated. :banghead:

:hysterical:

Archived