TEAM SHELBY FORUM

newby sgt

bobat465

i'm new to team shelby because i just bought the 07sgt0585 white auto from pioneer ford in goodyear az with 3700 mi back on 7/21/09 and had it shipped to the boston area,i didn't get the car until 8/6/09,and on 8/14 went on vac for two weeks so i'm getting the time to learn how to post on this forum.I'm a computer moron.The car is in perfect cond like the sales mgr said it was and there was no problems other than the wait.I love this car and can't believe the attention it gets.I put 425 mi on it and its all about smiles per gallon and a heavy foot from time to time.I have some questions for you sgt veterans out there when learn this forum thing.

i'm new to team shelby because i just bought the 07sgt0585 white auto from pioneer ford in goodyear az with 3700 mi back on 7/21/09 and had it shipped to the boston area,i didn't get the car until 8/6/09,and on 8/14 went on vac for two weeks so i'm getting the time to learn how to post on this forum.I'm a computer moron.The car is in perfect cond like the sales mgr said it was and there was no problems other than the wait.I love this car and can't believe the attention it gets.I put 425 mi on it and its all about smiles per gallon and a heavy foot from time to time.I have some questions for you sgt veterans out there when learn this forum thing.

Welcome to Team Shelby and congrats on the new SGT!

A bunch of us will be getting together on Sept 12th at Tasca Ford in Cranston, RI. A short drive from the Boston area!

See details in this thread. Link Here

-yellow pony

Welcome to TS and congrats on getting the fastest color! :hysterical: Don't know about the SGT veteran thing, but we can sure help you spend your money on mods! Oh and the computer thing....don't worry about that as some of us still have trouble turning them on but mostly off! Craig

Welcome to the forum! Its also great to see that there is another Shelby GT in New England. We are a rare bunch up here. Maybe we'll see you at Tasca if you go.

Mornin' / evenin' all. You can tell fall has arrived. I hear chainsaws in the woods and guys are already practicing with their rifles. Right now someone is out with some heavy artillery. 300 H&H mag or something. Some of these nuts suffer from "Iron Deer Syndrom" and figure a 30-30, .308 or 30-06 isn't big enough to drop a deer. :doh:

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the new ride!

Congrats on your new Shelby and welcome to the forum. It is an invaulable resource and a good bunch of people to bounce things off of. You'll see what others have done to their rides and then realize you don't have enough money or time to do all the mods. But it's fun trying.

Dave

Archived