TEAM SHELBY FORUM

muscle mustangs and fast fords

mike.s

dont know if anyone else saw but muscle mustangs threw a set of drag radials(i believe) on a 2010 gt500 and ran an 11.55..the rest of the car was completely stock from my understanding..i find that very impressive...even more so when you think about the invincible ls6 chevelles that ran 13's..i love technology

dont know if anyone else saw but muscle mustangs threw a set of drag radials(i believe) on a 2010 gt500 and ran an 11.55..the rest of the car was completely stock from my understanding..i find that very impressive...even more so when you think about the invincible ls6 chevelles that ran 13's..i love technology

Just as impressive was the 11.95 quarter mile at over 120mph on STOCK tires. WOW!

Was that downhill w/the wind????Not sure if I believe??? :shift:

Archived