TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My first mod

yamahar1

Here is the first customization I have made on my '07 'stang. I found it at Ford parts.com. It is much cheaper than other web sites listing the same part at $75 or more + shipping. This was $49 plus shipping for like $10. It totalled $59.82 to my door, you cannot beat that, at least I hope! Many more mods to come. I have the part #7R3Z-6A949-AA listed here if anyone is interested. This is the plenium cover from the '07 appearance package. I did not want the appearance package, because I am going to change my mufflers and probably put my own hood or scoop on the car. Let the mods begin!!!!! Where is that mastercard Ruf, give me the # please, I have some sequintials, and GT500 manual pedal kit from Classic Design Concepts that I am eyeballing!!!! Thong Out.

post-2895-1165857687_thumb.jpg

post-2895-1165857687_thumb.jpg

Here is the first customization I have made on my '07 'stang. I found it at Ford parts.com. It is much cheaper than other web sites listing the same part at $75 or more + shipping. This was $49 plus shipping for like $10. It totalled $59.82 to my door, you cannot beat that, at least I hope! Many more mods to come. I have the part #7R3Z-6A949-AA listed here if anyone is interested. This is the plenium cover from the '07 appearance package.

Is that plastic or metal? Hard to tell from a picture...

Plastic. Very light. Snaps right on. 30 sec install!

Lots of comments on it.

Yes, very light, don't know how much, but not much. If you have an '05 or '06 you might need to get 2 extra bolts to hold it in place, but I cannot verify that, I have an '07. Trick though, much more to come later,,,,,,it will be fun, now for that warm weather so I can get the top down! :happy feet:

Archived