TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The long awaited Dreaded Day is close By

RACERX009

My favorite day is just around the corner and most of you know what it is !! I'm trying to decide on how to spend it last year was the first that, I wasn't put in lock down. My wife made me spend the day out keeping me distracted but this year, I have to come up with my own plan otherwise it's a 5 week stay on planet drool. I thought of doing a roadtrip with the family and hitting as many car museums as possible that would be fun and distracting. But the wife read in the news that there is a new strand of the swine flu out there and since my immune system is shot the doc said no public gyms or crowds.

So what ideas do you guys have????

My favorite day is just around the corner and most of you know what it is !! I'm trying to decide on how to spend it last year was the first that, I wasn't put in lock down. My wife made me spend the day out keeping me distracted but this year, I have to come up with my own plan otherwise it's a 5 week stay on planet drool. I thought of doing a roadtrip with the family and hitting as many car museums as possible that would be fun and distracting. But the wife read in the news that there is a new strand of the swine flu out there and since my immune system is shot the doc said no public gyms or crowds.

So what ideas do you guys have????

If you have the time and the bucks, I would go down to Key West, rent a small boat, and just go out and forget about that day as best as you can. Just float and fish, take a swim, have a nice dinner with your family, etc, etc.

Maybe go up to Martha's Vinyard and hang out there.

If you can't do anything like that and have to stay at home, I recommend that you keep the TV and the radio off that day, even stay out of this place too, and then get back to your normal routine the next day.

Hang in there Racer, you're okay and getting better everyday. :salute:

Set a new personal record and see how many times you can bang the ol lady in a day!

But then what do you do for the other 23 hours 59 minutes. :headscratch:

Reload!

Set a new personal record and see how many times you can bang the ol lady in a day!

Stormeaston you just made me get a chill that's a great idea but with that canadian chick of yours that drives me crazy!!!!! Maybe sexy stang will send me some bikini pic's instead.

Thanks guys for all the idea's !!! I was going to do a roadtrip but after my doctors visit with the wife. She told him about me daring some black savage to shoot me who approached me at nite and told me he just wanted to look at my car and wouldn't hurt me. Wrong person to say that too. Then the parking to close incident along with me telling my doctor that, I was going to flip his desk over. So, I'm stuck around my house and have to see him on sept 10. If, I have one outburst and its a 5 week stay at happy farms. But, I like it there anyway there's this hot blonde that works there that like to flirt with me.

My anger comes from all the wrong things done that day!!! The biggest one that still gets me angry is sending those people back into tower 2 and they went back. How could you go back towork in the building next to you is on fire and people are jumping to there death. Thent there's the debate on who really caused this to happen!!! I feel in my heart that our government had something to do with it. Bush was dieng to go to war.

The other big thing is standing helpless and not being able to do a damn thing!! The worst was hearing that female officer over the radio crying for help. She had the floor in tower collaspse under her she was pinned and dieing on the radio. I lost it, I wanted to snap someone's neck even my Sgt and take the police car and drive into the building.

Archived