TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another 2010 GT500 Allocation!!!

Michael Morris

Just got another allocation for a 10 GT500. Im going to use the car for the LOCAL National Fair in October. It will be behind ropes and WILL NOT be touched. After the fair the car will be availble for pickup. The fair ends like October 18. Ford is going to PULL the car this week so that I can have it for October. If someone wants the car for MSRP I will order for them, but I have to know TODAY!!!! Sorry not to give yall more time, but I just found out.

First come first serve. This is NOT a MAYBE. This car is going to be built and here by October!

MM

Just got another allocation for a 10 GT500. Im going to use the car for the LOCAL National Fair in October. It will be behind ropes and WILL NOT be touched. After the fair the car will be availble for pickup. The fair ends like October 18. Ford is going to PULL the car this week so that I can have it for October. If someone wants the car for MSRP I will order for them, but I have to know TODAY!!!! Sorry not to give yall more time, but I just found out.

First come first serve. This is NOT a MAYBE. This car is going to be built and here by October!

MM

Oh I so want to do this but I'm still going to wait for a potential 2011 aluminum block in the GT500. That would be an awesome way to get a car though as my birthday is October 18th. What an amazing present that would be.

I understand.

Just though someone who might have ordered, but wasnt going to get it for sure might be interested.

MM

Well I've heard nothing but amazing feedback on you and the way you conduct business. I'm sure you'll have no problem selling this GT500 allocation within a week as there are a few guys still waiting on their order from the dealer with no feedback on their order progress.

Archived