• Fits 2010 Mustang SVT
  • Does NOT fit 2007-2009 Mustang SVT
  • Produces 750 hp @ 6100 rpm and 719 lb-ft @ 4200 rpm @ 17 psi boost
  • Kit includes:

• 2.9L Twin Screw Supercharger Assembly with "Crusher" inlet

• Whipple 123 mm MAF housing and zip tube

• FRPP CJ 65 mm dual bore throttle body M-9926-CJ

• FRPP upgraded dual fuel pump assembly

• Ford Racing ProCal tool with performance calibration for significantly improved throttle response and performance feel

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_...tKeyField=11441

10 GT500 POLISHED 750HP

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_...tKeyField=11440

Edited by 6-Speed

This kit translates into about 652 rear wheel hp (15% parasitic loss). Call me what you will, but it seems that for the same price ($5999) I can get 700+ at the wheels with a Kenne Bell stage 3. Not to mention that the kit includes multiple calibrations including a "shootout" version that will give you over 800 hp at the wheels. I suppose it's a matter of preference, but I WILL be upgrading in the next few months, and I haven't seen or heard of anything out there that will top the Kenne Bell kit. :happy feet:

This kit translates into about 652 rear wheel hp (15% parasitic loss). Call me what you will, but it seems that for the same price ($5999) I can get 700+ at the wheels with a Kenne Bell stage 3. Not to mention that the kit includes multiple calibrations including a "shootout" version that will give you over 800 hp at the wheels. I suppose it's a matter of preference, but I WILL be upgrading in the next few months, and I haven't seen or heard of anything out there that will top the Kenne Bell kit. :happy feet:

bet you a million E dollars it is under rated, trust me

a little digging around on the net and you can have this kit for $4800 to your door. Certainly a KB is a winner too!

no secrets here.. Call Steve @ Tousley ford. Sells all ford parts at 10% over cost. Tell him I sent ya

Well, since you put it this way, I'm willing to give up a few horses to put over a grand back into my pocket! I can use this to get some traction goodies and/or a stout one piece driveshaft. Are the FRPP kits already available for the 2010?

Just saw this on the Ford Racing site:

WHY IT WILL NOT FIT 2007-2009 GT 500 , WHAT IS THE DIFFERENT WITH THE 2010

FD

2010 MUSTANG SVT 750 HP SUPERCHARGER UPGRADE KIT BLACK WRINKLE FINISH

• Black Wrinkle Finish For Polished Finish see M-6066-MSVT29PC
  • Fits 2010 Mustang SVT
  • Does NOT fit 2007-2009 Mustang SVT
  • Produces 750 hp @ 6100 rpm and 719 lb-ft @ 4200 rpm @ 17 psi boost
  • Kit includes:

• 2.9L Twin Screw Supercharger Assembly with "Crusher" inlet

• Whipple 123 mm MAF housing and zip tube

• FRPP CJ 65 mm dual bore throttle body M-9926-CJ

• FRPP upgraded dual fuel pump assembly

• Ford Racing ProCal tool with performance calibration for significantly improved throttle response and performance feel

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_...tKeyField=11441

10 GT500 POLISHED 750HP

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_...tKeyField=11440