TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 GT 500 now available at Mangold Ford.....

....because I can't afford it now-----I was laid off from Cessna Aircraft Company back in June. But so was half the work force. I thought I could find another job (aerospace engineer) before the car was delivered, but I was wrong. It's a bad time in the private jet aircraft industry, and I'm still looking for work. :cry:

So, I figured that one of you guys deserved a shot at it.

http://mangoldford.dealerconnection.com/pa...p;localeid=1033

contact Mike Mangold : mmangold@mangoldford.com

They have pics of the car. It's Kona Blue.

Hey, if any of you know of any aerospace engineering work (actually, my field is mass property/weights engineering) available, then forward the info to me. Just send me a PM.

....because I can't afford it now-----I was laid off from Cessna Aircraft Company back in June. But so was half the work force. I thought I could find another job (aerospace engineer) before the car was delivered, but I was wrong. It's a bad time in the private jet aircraft industry, and I'm still looking for work. :cry:

So, I figured that one of you guys deserved a shot at it.

http://mangoldford.dealerconnection.com/pa...p;localeid=1033

contact Mike Mangold : mmangold@mangoldford.com

They have pics of the car. It's Kona Blue.

Hey, if any of you know of any aerospace engineering work (actually, my field is mass property/weights engineering) available, then forward the info to me. Just send me a PM.

TTT :cry:

Good gosh...an aerospace engineer out of work. :headscratch:

I don't know anything about your industry..but just from a outsiders view it would seem that the world wouldn't have enough people in that profession.

Really sorry to hear about your employment troubles and having to give up the car. 20ixcmr.gif

Archived