TEAM SHELBY FORUM

brenspeed is making it real hard

Hmmmmm.................400 miles from me............guest house, $100 gas credit, I've sgot some hard think'in to do.

ive talked it over with my better half and i have some toys that will be going on the block and this spring i will be heading to indiana to get it done. so anyone looking for some underdrives lol.

What are you going to ask for the pulleys? How long have they been on your car? Thanks, Eric.

Lets think about this.... :headscratch:

Approx. 600 miles from my place at 100 MPH ....6 hour trip. :drool:

1200 mile round trip at 25 mpg... 50 gallons... at $2.60/gal = $130 ($100 gas credit)

Free room and board and vacation to burn

Adds approx 150 HP...total 470 HP

This is a great deal. :happy feet:

Lets think about this.... :headscratch:

Approx. 600 miles from my place at 100 MPH ....6 hour trip. :drool:

1200 mile round trip at 25 mpg... 50 gallons... at $2.60/gal = $130 ($100 gas credit)

Free room and board and vacation to burn

Adds approx 150 HP...total 470 HP

This is a great deal. :happy feet:

If you do it make sure to report back with your review of install and satisfaction... :lurk:

That's a great deal, I might have to look into it!! I wonder if it will work with my cams???

I called and asked if it worked with the comp stage 1 cams and Brenspeed said they would work with either cam stage. Here is their number: 574-594-9559.

Oops, just noticed you had the Hot Rod Cams.

That's a great deal, I might have to look into it!! I wonder if it will work with my cams???

Yes absolutely. As I've explained in other threads, I have the Comp stage 2 cams with 110* lobe separation angle. They were the nastiest cams I could find and they work extremely well with my Paxton 1200SL (which is nearly identical to the Vortech linked to in the above post). If you have the dough, add the blower (any blower), no question.

Ken

Archived