TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Diecast 2010 GT500

OneTrickPony

Found this on the net for all of us who might want a 1:18 scale GT500. They are offering Grabber Blue with White stripes and Red with White stripes at this time. Here is the link www.steedshop.com. The phone number is 1-866-433-8496. They are made by Greenlight and cost approx. $55.00. I am told that they are very nicely detailed and good quality.

Sorry to butt in, but this forum should really be in the Shelby Collectibles forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

They've added some pre-production artwork, and we shoudl see these soon. The bigger news from GL is that their Christmas car will be a red/white 2010 1:64 GT500, and it looks really good!

They've also annouced their 2010 Mustang GT, and it'll be in either red or white.

Still want the blue/red, darn it!

They've added some pre-production artwork, and we shoudl see these soon. The bigger news from GL is that their Christmas car will be a red/white 2010 1:64 GT500, and it looks really good!

They've also annouced their 2010 Mustang GT, and it'll be in either red or white.

Still want the blue/red, darn it!

Does anyone know where they are made? I might be interested in a few, but if they're made in China, they can go and take a run and jump as far as I'm concerned.

Does anyone know where they are made? I might be interested in a few, but if they're made in China, they can go and take a run and jump as far as I'm concerned.

I seriously doubt you will find any diecast that are not made in China, regardless of brand or scale.

I seriously doubt you will find any diecast that are not made in China, regardless of brand or scale.

There are many European diecast model makers that still have some/significant production in their home countries. I have no problem buying a model if it was made in one of these countries, or indeed somewhere in North America

It's only here where if we can make an extra $1 per model, we will close a factory with 100s of workers and move production to China to do so.

The economy will turn around when people buy houses, and they will only do that when they have jobs. Everything else is smoke and mirrors and economic recovery through borrowing (especially from the Chinese) is not sustainable.

:soapbox:

Archived