TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Torch Red Available..My Original Order just came in

War Eagle

Talked with Stanley Arnold at Treadwell Ford today and thats who sold me my mine. Get a hold of me and I'll tell you what he told me about the price.

Stanley is a nice guy, I bought my 2009 GT500 from him. Back on 5/29 when I placed the order they thought they would be getting ten cars and sold me that one for $1,000 over invoice. Five weeks later Stanley caled me and told me they were getting only one and they could not get the car for me, my deposit was refunded.

I went to Ford Corporate and got one additional allocation for them to build my car. However they never really seemed to happy about the deal and I did not get any paperwork confirming the price. I also could never get anyone to return my calls and they starting acting like they did not want to talk to me. When the exact car popped up on eBay with no reserve I bought it and brought it home in a trailer. I was nervous about my deal with them and felt a "Bird in the hand" was better than one on order.

I actually did them a favor getting them the additional allocation and they wanted to keep the car and they should be able to sell it easily.

I would imagine they are asking a ADM, they did on the other one they received. You can go ahead and post it here .

Steve

Stanley is a nice guy, I bought my 2009 GT500 from him. Back on 5/29 when I placed the order they thought they would be getting ten cars and sold me that one for $1,000 over invoice. Five weeks later Stanley caled me and told me they were getting only one and they could not get the car for me, my deposit was refunded.

I went to Ford Corporate and got one additional allocation for them to build my car. However they never really seemed to happy about the deal and I did not get any paperwork confirming the price. I also could never get anyone to return my calls and they starting acting like they did not want to talk to me. When the exact car popped up on eBay with no reserve I bought it and brought it home in a trailer. I was nervous about my deal with them and felt a "Bird in the hand" was better than one on order.

I actually did them a favor getting them the additional allocation and they wanted to keep the car and they should be able to sell it easily.

I would imagine they are asking a ADM, they did on the other one they received. You can go ahead and post it here .

Steve

Get a hold of Stanley and you will get it under MSRP!

Archived