TEAM SHELBY FORUM

window sticker image?

2Sharpie, I bet it pops up tomorrow for you, if not tonight! :lurk: No worries.

EDIT for good news:

I just punched in your VIN and it's up now!

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.co...VBP8JSXA5145888

DUDE!!!!!!! You are Awesome!!! Thanks a bunch......i punched it up earlier with nothing. And here I was going to be at work until 7 a.m. and nothing to read!!!

2 sharpie

hope your car gets built tomarrow

good luck + enjoy

Thanks.........its finally getting closer!! What an awesome B-day present this will be! It's supposed to be delivered on the 20th, but I "accidentally" ran into the Regional Rep for my area, and she said she will expedite it for me. Fingers crossed!!

I would think the window sticker would be more accurate, 2Sharpie. We all know how dates gets moved around when talking to dealers, CS reps, etc.

My sticker showed up this morning!! PROGRESS! Which date on the sticker indicates the build date? On mine at the bottom, in the middle it states 8/31/2009. Is that the build date? If so then today is the day! That's really the only date I see.

My sticker showed up this morning!! PROGRESS! Which date on the sticker indicates the build date? On mine at the bottom, in the middle it states 8/31/2009. Is that the build date? If so then today is the day! That's really the only date I see.

No..the bottom date is just the date you printed the sticker.......look at the number all the way to the right on the bottom (or at the very top- the second set of numbers on the left...). The should start with "12009XXXX" -- that will be the year 2009 then the date of your build.

No..the bottom date is just the date you printed the sticker.......look at the number all the way to the right on the bottom (or at the very top- the second set of numbers on the left...). The should start with "12009XXXX" -- that will be the year 2009 then the date of your build.

the number is 1200909096363 so I guess that means build date id 9/9?? Damn! Nine more days before it's even built.

the number is 1200909096363 so I guess that means build date id 9/9?? Damn! Nine more days before it's even built.

Yes.....it SHOULD be that. My build date when I called Ford was 08/31...but my sticker said 09/03. I called Ford again today, and they said my car was "in production" today, and actually gave me an earlier delivery date. So who really knows :headscratch::headscratch: !!!!

Yes.....it SHOULD be that. My build date when I called Ford was 08/31...but my sticker said 09/03. I called Ford again today, and they said my car was "in production" today, and actually gave me an earlier delivery date. So who really knows :headscratch::headscratch: !!!!

Just to show you how confusing this process is I had called Ford CS early last week and they gave me a "scheduled date" of 9/7 week. I was told that was the scheduled build date, with an"estimated delivery date" of 9/19 - 9/26. Then on Monday of this week my sticker showed up online and the code indicated a build date of 9/9. So far so good, that 9/9 date supported what the CS rep told me. Earlier today my dealer called and said they had good news, my car was scheduled to be built on 9/19 and that I should have it "sometime in October"??? So I called Ford CS a few minutes ago and they said my car was "in production" as of 8/27, and my new "estimated delivery date" was 9/25 -10/1. So at this point it would seem that the build date was actually moved up but the est. delivery date was pushed out...and the dealer is completely clueless. :headscratch:

2 sharpie any new news on your car ?

IT'S ON ITS WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got off the phone with Ford CS, and then my dealer. Looking around 09/19....but was just told it may be a couple of days sooner (the 15th would be perfect.......it's my Birthday!!) The only bad thing is my Roush O/R exhaust wont be here in time. Oh I can't wait!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived