TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Southeast Regional Rep Contact Info?

stpracer43

Fellow Southeast Shelby Fanatics...

Looking to get the contact info for the Southeast Regional Rep... my dealer in Mobile, AL seems to be inept at getting any kind of info about my car.

Best info he ever gave was when he called back in Oct to ask if I wanted to cancel the Shaker 1000 and get my car before Christmas... I declined and said I'd wait...since then nothing. I bug him at least once a week.

thanks for the help.

Keith

Looking to get the contact info for the Southeast Regional Rep... my dealer in Mobile, AL seems to be inept at getting any kind of info about my car.

Best info he ever gave was when he called back in Oct to ask if I wanted to cancel the Shaker 1000 and get my car before Christmas... I declined and said I'd wait...since then nothing. I bug him at least once a week.

thanks for the help.

Keith

Call CS and complain about the dealership. The dealerships are pretty tight-lipped when it comes to rep contact info. The rep visited the dealership where I made my purchase and told the GM to expect a Jan build date for mine. I also heard a similar story from my local dealership. Ask your dealer when they last spoke with the rep. Best of Luck! I am in the SE also. Maybe it's just b/c "us southerners" are so slow.

• 1 month later...

DT - Thanks!

Checked with dealer today and was told I should get my car "hopefully no later than April"... Not much good news, but hanging on as best I can... but You can bet I won't be a slow southerner when I get this car!!!!

Keith

• 3 months later...

thanks for the help.

Keith

I looked into buying from Treadwell, too, before i was lucky enough to meet the dealer I am getting my car through.

I approached them several times before and after the order banks were opened.

Archived