TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Whats the temperature in Terlingua today?

DubbsFaris

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am sitting at a computer screen now about 20 air miles from Terlingua and about 25 miles as the bunny ahh drives. Which is about 12.5 minutes in the bunny LOL.

Its cloudy, cooler today, rainy and nice! Nice here is rainy and cool in the summer!

Its in the 80's and very pleasant.

David

I think its getting Hotter by the day.

I bet there is going to be a Vista Blue SGT Vert supercharged somewhere in Terlingua in the near future or at least thats the rumor I heard.

Accompanied by a Red 40th.... Rumor has it....

Whats the rivers level?No reason,just a fan of rolling rivers

So cool rainy,good environment for bunnies.

Cool dense air for superchargers....just saying :shift:

Doc

River levels are fairly steady at 3.46' at Castolon to almost 5.5' at Johnson's Ranch and upriver at Lajitas about 5 feet.

Temperature today, Saturday August 29th is 80's and sunny in the mountains. Just took the bunny there to see as a good weather man would. 90's along the Rio Grande, partly couldy and beautiful! Great bunny road thumping weather indeed. Blasting the kicker - a good day.

Y'all come down and see us you hear!

VB and the Terlingua Queen La Reine :hysterical:

I think its getting Hotter by the day.

I bet there is going to be a Vista Blue SGT Vert supercharged somewhere in Terlingua in the near future or at least thats the rumor I heard.

Accompanied by a Red 40th.... Rumor has it....

Don't forget a dirty white vert :)

Nice photo of your pony and what looks like the beginings of some interesting projects in the background too.

The red fox bodies are kids cars,92 GT is 16 yo sons,its getting new top,5 lugs,

brake upgrade and will provide seat time,oldest son tracked it at Hallett for 2 years before graduating to the 96 Cobra.The red LX is my 13 yo daughters,4cyl bought with its beak tweaked for 150 dollars.Runs and drives great,she is practicing in it.It gets washed and cleaned weekly,it will inherit the GTs wheels and get some interior upgrades as we progress.

Mustangs are a way of life at our house.

Doc

The red fox bodies are kids cars,92 GT is 16 yo sons,its getting new top,5 lugs,

brake upgrade and will provide seat time,oldest son tracked it at Hallett for 2 years before graduating to the 96 Cobra.The red LX is my 13 yo daughters,4cyl bought with its beak tweaked for 150 dollars.Runs and drives great,she is practicing in it.It gets washed and cleaned weekly,it will inherit the GTs wheels and get some interior upgrades as we progress.

Mustangs are a way of life at our house.

Doc

I also see what appears to be a 69ish fastback shell and is that a panel wagon of some sort I spy on the left there?

Doc, hood looks great. Where did you happen to come by it?

We will send out the support vehicles ahead of us to let us know if we come up on popo... :happy feet:

For that to work, you have to stay BEHIND the support truck! :doh: I guess 110mph just wasnt good enough for you (and I was towing a trailer).

Good eye,69 fastback is a old straight axle drag car,it will be a multi-purpose track/autocross/hopefully Bonneville car.

The other is a 51 Ford Woodie;sigh;unfortunately uncrated

Not seen is my fleet of 66-77 Broncos

The hood came off a totaled KR

after reading what they list for I need to up my insurance

Doc

Its 77 degrees in Tulsa

whats it in Terlingua

Archived