TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Whats the temperature in Terlingua today?

DubbsFaris

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the weather is perfect. i might bring my own bunny.

[url=http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A2KJkK5wfZ1MpF4ACmOJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBqaXBrN2duBHBvcwMzNwRzZWMDc3IEdnRpZAM-/SIG=1nl5a0ag1/EXP=1285476080/**http%3a//images.search.yahoo.com/images/view%3fback=http%253A%252F%252Fimages.search.yahoo.com%252Fsearch%252Fimages%253Fp%253Dplayboy%252Bbunny%2526b%253D37%2526ni%253D18%2526ei%253DUTF-8%2526xargs%253D0%2526pstart%253D1%2526fr%253Dyfp-t-892%2526fr2%253Dtab- :hysterical: web%26w=1960%26h=3008%26imgurl=hottieofthehour.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2010%252F03%252Fnatalie-denning-playboy-bunny.jpg%26rurl=http%253A%252F%252Fhottieofthehour.com%252F2010%252F03%252F04%252Fhottie-of-the-day-natalie-denning%252Fnatalie-denning-playboy-bunny%252F%26size=337KB%26name=...%2bdenning%2bplay...%26p=playboy%2bbunny%26oid=ea794d0caad7e94906288904eea341b0%26fr2=tab-web%26no=37%26tt=191000%26b=37%26ni=18%26sigr=136hpm5e2%26sigi=12gml40mn%26sigb=13q4np0n7][/url]PlayboyBunny.jpg

Tom

The temperature in Terlingua would definitely get A LOT hotter, that's for sure! :hysterical:

Weather for Terlingua for next week? High of 89, Low of 60, 0% rain chances. And that is actually going to be a bit hotter than what we will experience.

Marfa forecast for Saturday Car Show, high of 76, so I think the weather will be perfect if this forecast holds up!! :happy feet:

:shift::shift::shift: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

• 4 months later...

So what's the temprature? :headscratch:

Good question!

I am happy to report almost tolerable 60's today - 70's are better after all - LOL.

But, next week we should see 89 one day!!! Yea, happy days are back. :happy feet:

I am thinking bunny driving weather for sure.

David

Better than thoses teens and single digits, huh David.

I heard that there was almost a big issue with one of your foucets. Glad it didn't burst.

Sean,

Thanks - yep teens and single digits last week locally. Coldest in 40+ years. Happily the Terlingua house pipes survived inract!

Looking forward to the 80's :happy feet: :happy feet: temps that is LOL.

David

• 4 months later...

Because its so balmy here, whats the temp in Terlingua?

Doc Scott

Ahhh,

A good question Doc Scott which I can actually answer. It is about 105 in Terlingua today as a high which is normal. Beautiful sunny skies, with some afternoon clouds and finally the chances of some rain increasing by early next week. :sing_rain:

I would say most or prep is finalized for the Terlingua 2011 event! It is looking amazing this year. The road run is back, all our rooms booked, party house for evening libations, Terlingua style, in place. New and better food arranged, more Terlingua kitch to see, TRT coming, and so much more! Always something new, something fun.

Plus more Mexican shine this year to boot! Been there got the bottles LMAO.

Cannot wait to see all our friends!!! Plus, we are officially a 5013C now - filed and complete. :drool:

I am dying to see the new models and Carole's new amazing show bunny. Also, we have some new and likely never before seen bunny colors coming such as Windveil Blue. Lastly, you can check out my new car trailer, complete in inside full Terlingua colors.

David

I find it fascinating that we had one of the coldest spells in Texas in February, and I heard the weatherman say that June was the hottest June ever recorded for Texas. (I assume that is an average of HI temps across TX daily)

Brutal!!!

Even still, cant wait to get things going, and see all my bunny friends and get out to the island!!

I find it fascinating that we had one of the coldest spells in Texas in February, and I heard the weatherman say that June was the hottest June ever recorded for Texas. (I assume that is an average of HI temps across TX daily)

Brutal!!!

Even still, cant wait to get things going, and see all my bunny friends and get out to the island!!

I am in a Terlingua State of Mind!

Oh and tell Bigfoot I am gunning for him again at the poker table!

David

PS - Can't wait to see everyone

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Today was cloudy with intermittent light rain probably never left the low 80's and much cooler tonight. The storm coming across Texas is bringing rain and clouds and light winds here and rain to continue the greenup! :yahoo:

• 1 month later...

Hey Doc,

A cruise sounds nice!

Yep. temps are going to be in the 80's starting this week. :happy feet: Plus we have had lots of rain in Fort Davis and Alpine areas and very green right now.

Looking forward to the yearly population explosion! :drool::hysterical2:

See ya'll soon,

David

Archived