TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Show me your black sgt with black 20" rims !

jmn444

I love the factory black rims, but want to move up to 20's next spring.... Can you guys and gals post up pics of your black shelby gt's with black 20's for me? mostly interested in the razors or the redlines to keep the shelby name on the car, but really open to about any brand... show me what you have!

Also note the offset if you know it please, I know you need 24mm on the razors to clear "big brakes", but I plan to keep the factory calipers and at most do the bear 14" rotors which i believe will clear on 40mm offsets... might just do drilled and slotted factory size though...

I love the factory black rims, but want to move up to 20's next spring.... Can you guys and gals post up pics of your black shelby gt's with black 20's for me? mostly interested in the razors or the redlines to keep the shelby name on the car, but really open to about any brand... show me what you have!

Also note the offset if you know it please, I know you need 24mm on the razors to clear "big brakes", but I plan to keep the factory calipers and at most do the bear 14" rotors which i believe will clear on 40mm offsets... might just do drilled and slotted factory size though...

Here you go spanky enjoy and do you really mean,I can show you what I have !!! :drool:

post-18733-1251478675_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1251478857_thumb.jpg

SEsI love the factory black rims, but want to move up to 20's next spring.... Can you guys and gals post up pics of your shelby gt's with black 20's for me? mostly interested in keeping the shelby name on the car. Show me what you have!

Clear "big brakes", but I plan to keep the factory calipers.

cd_post_009.jpgSend_to_Friends_019.jpg

I know it's a white car but I highly recommend CS69SEs for the SGT. They were made for our cars and look spectacular not to mention that they are limited edition (caps & lip engraved).

Mike

Send_to_Friends_009.jpg

cd_post_009.jpg

Send_to_Friends_019.jpg

Send_to_Friends_009.jpg

Razors, honestly I don't know the specs- I had them but I just moved so paperwork is buried somewhere. I like how the color compliments the stripes.

Nice ride man, I had already saved a few pics of your car I had found just browsing the forums here... it ALMOST had me convinced to do gunmetal instead of black, but i'm still on the fence!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3156733

I got these a few months ago. They were too cheap to pass up and wanted to try something different from everyone else. Total package including brand new tires were under $1000. The rims were used of course. Total included new bands and sensors. Sorry I am computer illiterate and couldn't figure out how to downsize my attachments.

Let me know what you guys think.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3156733

I got these a few months ago. They were too cheap to pass up and wanted to try something different from everyone else. Total package including brand new tires were under $1000. The rims were used of course. Total included new bands and sensors. Sorry I am computer illiterate and couldn't figure out how to downsize my attachments.

Let me know what you guys think.

That's a killer deal on the wheels! I'm actually wondering if you have any more pics showing the front end with the extra stripes on the bottom splitter like that... I had been thinking about doing that, but wasn't sure how it would look...

That's a killer deal on the wheels! I'm actually wondering if you have any more pics showing the front end with the extra stripes on the bottom splitter like that... I had been thinking about doing that, but wasn't sure how it would look...

the splitter has been painted back black. I bought the car with it painted on but on hot sunny days I can slide my finger across and the silver paint would come off. I do have the extra bumper stripe I purchased that I can put on but oh well. Maybe when I get bored one day I can play with it.

the splitter has been painted back black. I bought the car with it painted on but on hot sunny days I can slide my finger across and the silver paint would come off. I do have the extra bumper stripe I purchased that I can put on but oh well. Maybe when I get bored one day I can play with it.

Here's my SGT with the Black Razor Rims.

Shelby023.jpg

...and my BlackJack has the all black, ROUSH rims

BJAlley.jpg

Archived