TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ANYONE LOOKING FOR A NAV RADIO NEW TAKE OFF

aquaman

I did a custom install on a 2008, and I have a new take off nav radio for sale, is 100% in working order and shape. Dont take a chance on the E-B junk. I need 750.00 for it and if you want a p7 disc is an extra 65.00. here a pic.pedrosjunkstuff325.jpg

I do, but will it work in a car without nav? Does it use the sat. radio antenna?

I do, but will it work in a car without nav? Does it use the sat. radio antenna?

I have a similar question, will this work on a SGT 08 model with Shaker 1000 system with Sirrius Sat radio, or in other words are the units interchangable.

GG

On the shaker 1000, it will work but the wireing of the amps have to be re-routed. Im not 100% how to, but a good stereo guy can help. The radio is out of a shaker 500 and it works great. Any of these nav can be program for any ford car 05-09. I can get the antenna for it ,and the sirus unit with the wire harness to make it plug and play. I can get the new antenna that can work the Sirus and the nav unit . if any one is in the Dallas , I can help with the install if your car has the shaker 500.

Archived