TEAM SHELBY FORUM

DANNY'S shelby has arrived

kincobra

:headspin: ya woo!!!!!!!!!!,got my shelby gt 500 thursday dec 7 2006 6 p.m. ebony black/tungsten stripes and red/black interior. nice day today on dec 9 saturday put 100 k's on it and supercharger kicked in after 30 k's. wow this car mashes the tires. look out bolton ontario the KINCOBRA is in town! should get my KINCOBRA plates soon.one of the lucky buggers that got the car for m.s.r.p. what a joy this car is to drive fast or slow it is damn comfortable and fast when you want it to be fast. the shaker 1000 sounds awsome. will take photos tommorrow to share with all. thank you jeff at SUMMIT FORD! :happy feet: hi everyone,i just posted my photos in my other posting.check it out and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

:headspin: ya woo!!!!!!!!!!,got my shelby gt 500 thursday dec 7 2006 6 p.m. ebony black/tungsten stripes and red/black interior. nice day today on dec 9 saturday put 100 k's on it and supercharger kicked in after 30 k's. wow this car mashes the tires. look out bolton ontario the KINCOBRA is in town! should get my KINCOBRA plates soon.one of the lucky buggers that got the car for m.s.r.p. what a joy this car is to drive fast or slow it is damn comfortable and fast when you want it to be fast. the shaker 1000 sounds awsome. will take photos tommorrow to share with all. thank you jeff at SUMMIT FORD! :happy feet:

ebony black with tungsten stripes. red/black interior. it is a coupe. see my posting as i have a photo of the same car beside my user name.

:headspin: ya woo!!!!!!!!!!,got my shelby gt 500 thursday dec 7 2006 6 p.m. ebony black/tungsten stripes and red/black interior. nice day today on dec 9 saturday put 100 k's on it and supercharger kicked in after 30 k's. wow this car mashes the tires. look out bolton ontario the KINCOBRA is in town! should get my KINCOBRA plates soon.one of the lucky buggers that got the car for m.s.r.p. what a joy this car is to drive fast or slow it is damn comfortable and fast when you want it to be fast. the shaker 1000 sounds awsome. will take photos tommorrow to share with all. thank you jeff at SUMMIT FORD! :happy feet:

Congrats good to hear, another gets his car after all this time ...same color combo as mine ........the best part is driving it ...enjoy,and have a great xmas......

Congrats good to hear, another gets his car after all this time ...same color combo as mine ........the best part is driving it ...enjoy,and have a great xmas......

Congrations on your choice of color, enjoy your new car and be careful on cold tires and moist roads :hyper:

Congratulations ... may the smiles begin ! .... Its a hoot to drive ... enjoy

dond

:headspin: ya woo!!!!!!!!!!,got my shelby gt 500 thursday dec 7 2006 6 p.m. ebony black/tungsten stripes and red/black interior. nice day today on dec 9 saturday put 100 k's on it and supercharger kicked in after 30 k's. wow this car mashes the tires. look out bolton ontario the KINCOBRA is in town! should get my KINCOBRA plates soon.one of the lucky buggers that got the car for m.s.r.p. what a joy this car is to drive fast or slow it is damn comfortable and fast when you want it to be fast. the shaker 1000 sounds awsome. will take photos tommorrow to share with all. thank you jeff at SUMMIT FORD! :happy feet: hi everyone,i just posted my photos in my other posting.check it out and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper: Congrats!!! Bolton eh???? Cool.............see you at next year's Summit Ford Show???? I have the same combo coming real soon. Enjoy

• 2 weeks later...

congrats DAN im not far from you IM IN NOBLETON!MAYBE IN THE SPRING WE CAN HOOK UP WITH OUR SHELBY'S CONGRATS AGAIN!!ALSO MERRY CRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

Better make that FOUR of us. Hooters in Brampton or Barrie sounds good to me

Sorry buddy, forgot you. Actually, my buddy has a white/blue that we ordered together and he rec'd it weeks ago, and a contractor I use recently took delivery of his red conv. gt500..........so looks like our group will be a least six :hyper:

congrats DAN im not far from you IM IN NOBLETON!MAYBE IN THE SPRING WE CAN HOOK UP WITH OUR SHELBY'S CONGRATS AGAIN!!ALSO MERRY CRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

i am in for shure,my friend john also has a white with blue stripe here in bolton. so that is a few around here to see eachother.i go to the cruise in on wednesday night at canadian tires here in bolton which starts in may.see you there.

i am in for shure,my friend john also has a white with blue stripe here in bolton. so that is a few around here to see eachother.i go to the cruise in on wednesday night at canadian tires here in bolton which starts in may.see you there.

:shift: thats funny! my friend with a white/blue is also named John but doesn't live in Bolton though..........

Of course not, do what you can to resolve your situation while trying to keep the beast and maybe we'll hook up in the spring

This sound great !!I have also gone to the car show in BOLTON ALSO THE ONE IN woodbridge.They have a bit more car's.I also heard a romour that all the car shows next year are going to be at the A.M.C parking lot located at HWY#7 AND EAST OF HWY#400 and they were all going together?Any way time will tell and the meet in the spring is working out great cant wait!! also 07 Shelby hope every thing work's out but try to do what ever you can to keep the shelby.best of luck!

:hyper:

This sound great !!I have also gone to the car show in BOLTON ALSO THE ONE IN woodbridge.They have a bit more car's.I also heard a romour that all the car shows next year are going to be at the A.M.C parking lot located at HWY#7 AND EAST OF HWY#400 and they were all going together?Any way time will tell and the meet in the spring is working out great cant wait!! also 07 Shelby hope every thing work's out but try to do what ever you can to keep the shelby.best of luck!

:hyper: the show in woodbridge has been moved to the amc center only for monday night. it is not a joint venture with all the other shows like-wednesday night (bolton) and sunday night (maple).also the woodbridge show does not allow modern cars that are from 1980 and newer,maybe they will change there mind when they see us coming as a group or we will have to get out our venom and sting them :hysterical2: hope the snow holds off so spring comes faster!!!!!! see you all

:headspin:

You guys need to come my way too..............2 big shows here. One at Applewood Plaza, runs parallel with the QEW between Cawthra Rd and Dixie Rd.........so populated on Wednesday nights that area residents complained of the lack of parking to shop......and its a big plaza........this show has been on for years, but it is big now on nice nights,

Other is 10 mins away at a new Canadian Tire on Saturday nights. Store is at the bottom of the 427 highway, just east on the Queensway. Getting real big too.......and the lot is huge.

:headspin:

You guys need to come my way too..............2 big shows here. One at Applewood Plaza, runs parallel with the QEW between Cawthra Rd and Dixie Rd.........so populated on Wednesday nights that area residents complained of the lack of parking to shop......and its a big plaza........this show has been on for years, but it is big now on nice nights,

Other is 10 mins away at a new Canadian Tire on Saturday nights. Store is at the bottom of the 427 highway, just east on the Queensway. Getting real big too.......and the lot is huge.

That is close to where I bought my first mustang [1993 L.X 5.0] at THORNCREST FORD. Still remeber when I took the car for a test drive.The sales person was a lady that just started and was in her mid thirty's.after the drive she said "man that was cool!"The next time I went back with my Mother the sale's lady told my Mother just before we jumped on the #427 "notcie in the back seat's this car has the good seat belts that come over the shoulder I sudjest you put them on!I laughed and told that I have to check 5th gear.She was a cool lady.maybe we will meet next spring we can go to a few shows.Since we have some time on till spring we will plan future show meeting's. :happy feet: BEST OF LUCK!

Hey guys. Happy new year to you. got a problem if a northerner stops in to visit the show ?picked up my black and tungsten on oct/4 . 2200 km now and sleeping safely inside till spring .This is one awesome ride and can hardly wait to get back on the hwy.

Of course not, we may get 7-8 GT500's next year at one of these hangouts.............sounds like 3 or 4 of them are black and tungsten.........including mine. We'll set something up before spring cruising.

Hey guys. Happy new year to you. got a problem if a northerner stops in to visit the show ?picked up my black and tungsten on oct/4 . 2200 km now and sleeping safely inside till spring .This is one awesome ride and can hardly wait to get back on the hwy.

congrats rick mckay :happy feet: And all are wellcome looking forward to spring 2007! BEST OF LUCK!

Archived