TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford Racing

some of you have probably followed along on my recent issues with my SGT/SC http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47105

Well, good news......car is fixed and ready to be picked up tomorrow. I am out of town now so it will have to wait.......Anyway, dealership loaded tune today and test drove the car...everything checked out fine. A very special thanks to all involved, especially the engineers and management at Ford Racing. If you think WE are passionate about our Whipple SC cars, you don't know the half of it. These engineers and management are so very proud of their parts and it was evident with all the help they provided. I was amazed at how much confidence these folks have in their product and it was a real pleasure on my part to be able to explain my situation to them and the interest they took in resolving this matter to my satisfaction. Also, Glenn, Kenny and AJ at QP were great in assisting the dealer too.

While we all hate to have problems with our cars I can honestly say that I feel that I have been treated fairly during this by all and look forward to picking her up tommorrow. I won't mention all the names of those involved simply because they know who they are and should be very proud of the product and service they represent!

After today, I can assure you if Ford Racing produces it, I'll buy it! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Craig

Well, good news......car is fixed and ready to be picked up tomorrow. I am out of town now so it will have to wait.......

Craig, you know I work less than 3 miles from BS. I'll be more than happy to go pick it up and test drive it for you.

Chip

After today, I can assure you if Ford Racing produces it, I'll buy it! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Craig

+1

FRPP Push Button Start (M-11572-GT)

FRPP Ford GT 32lb/hr Fuel Injectors (M-9593-MU32)

FRPP 3V Cold Spark Plug (16mm Thread) (M-12405-3V0)

FRPP Shelby GT500 Duel Fuel Pump (M-9407-GT05)

FRPP Rear Axle Girdle with Chrome Bolts (M-4033-G2)

FRPP Axle Back Mufflers KR500 (M-5230-S)

FRPP 62mm Dual Bore Throttle Body (M-9926-3V)

FRPP 4.10 Gears (M-4209-G410A)

FRPP Cold Air Intake (Hmmmm)

FRPP Front and Rear Anti-Roll Bar Kit (M-5490-A)

FRPP Stage 8 Header Bolts (M-9432-A54)

FRPP Supercharger 550 HP (M-6066-M117)

Next up the FRPP Hot Rod Cams (M-6550-3V) !

Take Care

Andrew

picked up the car this evening. IPCHAY, I think you're in trouble....I think the car is even faster now :hysterical: Maybe it had something to do with the 6 banger rental car all week.....Car runs good and everything is working fine.....boy am I glad that's done. Now for some more mods....................... :happy feet:

+1

FRPP Push Button Start (M-11572-GT)

FRPP Ford GT 32lb/hr Fuel Injectors (M-9593-MU32)

FRPP 3V Cold Spark Plug (16mm Thread) (M-12405-3V0)

FRPP Shelby GT500 Duel Fuel Pump (M-9407-GT05)

FRPP Rear Axle Girdle with Chrome Bolts (M-4033-G2)

FRPP Axle Back Mufflers KR500 (M-5230-S)

FRPP 62mm Dual Bore Throttle Body (M-9926-3V)

FRPP 4.10 Gears (M-4209-G410A)

FRPP Cold Air Intake (Hmmmm)

FRPP Front and Rear Anti-Roll Bar Kit (M-5490-A)

FRPP Stage 8 Header Bolts (M-9432-A54)

FRPP Supercharger 550 HP (M-6066-M117)

Next up the FRPP Hot Rod Cams (M-6550-3V) !

Take Care

Andrew

I've been thinking about that start button. How did the install go?

Do you have any problems or codes or messages on the dash?

I've been thinking about that start button. How did the install go?

Do you have any problems or codes or messages on the dash?

I think it is pretty straight forward, I had the shop put this in while working on something else, they did not bring up any issues.

It takes a few times to remember to turn the key on and push the button, but after a while it becomes second nature.

Take Care

Andrew

Archived