TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 2010 Kona/White **WARNING, MANY PICS**

ChrisSD

Interesting..there seems to be many different theories. I suspect the PCM is programmed to keep the dump valve open so not supercharging can take place until the engine has a few miles to let the rings, etc. get broken in. My dealer told me 15 miles and I continued to try to get boost while driving and the needle was pegged at 0 until I hit 15.2 miles than it started to move.

Awesome pics, especially the last one. Wish I had mine already to get a picture like that with my 2.5 year old :)

Roger

How did Drew Ford treat you? I hope that there is a second go around of allocations. I would like to buy one from around the San Diego area.

Drew was great. My car had a critical flaw ( bad fuel pump ) after taking delivery and they were awesome. Every department.

Awesome pics, especially the last one. Wish I had mine already to get a picture like that with my 2.5 year old :)

Roger

I laugh at myself that this is my daily driver with a baby seat in the back! She'll love it when she gets a bit older I bet.... how does yours like your Mustang?

Drew was great. My car had a critical flaw ( bad fuel pump ) after taking delivery and they were awesome. Every department.

I laugh at myself that this is my daily driver with a baby seat in the back! She'll love it when she gets a bit older I bet.... how does yours like your Mustang?

Lol he loves them. There are several in my neighborhood and he says mustang daddo, or go fast daddo lol. I always told everyone at car shows that the car seat was worth 20 hp lol. Its the baby fart mod lol. He has only had mustangs, challenger, and a smattering of camaros (wife's a camaro girl) to play with so he will definately be a musclecar freak like his daddy. Grandpa's very loud corvette helps too lol.

Roger

• 5 weeks later...
Thanks for the additional pics ChrisSD.

and WOW...that is amazing that you ran into your "own" car out on the highway! :D

Crazy huh. I was on the PCH in San Diego, drove by a do it yourself car wash. I saw the guy there, pulled in, and we both laughed. I said "nice car!" He caught up to me a few minutes later and we stuck together for a bit. He was from Vegas. People were like "holy shit" based on the pointing and the expressions!

Archived