TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Has anyone had the interior upgrade in a Crimson optioned car?...............

I know that the Shelby interior upgrade will blend in with the Charcoal interior GT500, but what about the Crimson interior GT500. The Crimson optioned cars have Red on the door panels, does the Red insert on the Shelby seat upgrade match the Red on the original door panels?

Thanks, Robert

I know that the Shelby interior upgrade will blend in with the Charcoal interior GT500, but what about the Crimson interior GT500. The Crimson optioned cars have Red on the door panels, does the Red insert on the Shelby seat upgrade match the Red on the original door panels?

Thanks, Robert

I did, and it looks great. I'll post up some pics when I get home.

I've seen Dan's car in person, and his interior upgrade looks incredible in his SS!

Alex

Why thanks Alex, but my car never won TWO awards at the same car show :hysterical::hysterical:

Have a great weekend my friend.

• 1 year later...

I came across this old thread that I had started, and now I can say that I did too.................................

Before.......................

Picture1933-5.jpg

After.........................

Picture1935-2.jpg

My car will need to sit out in the sun to heat the seats and get the leather to shrink for that tight fit.

Notice the bolster difference in the rear portion of the original GT500 bucket seat and the upgrade interior. The side to side support is much nicer in the upgrade. The upgrade kit is more than just covers for the seats.

R

Archived