TEAM SHELBY FORUM

tire decisions cant make one !!

almost time for new tires 07 shelby gt dont like the stock bf's acr has 18,000 looking at all different tires falken 912,perelli pero nero all season.nitto 555 but there are two different kins?,kumos ect...... I want a tire that is going to last pretty good i live in florida so i need one thats good in the rain too and dont have a ton of dough!So i was hoping to get some good advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!

almost time for new tires 07 shelby gt dont like the stock bf's acr has 18,000 looking at all different tires falken 912,perelli pero nero all season.nitto 555 but there are two different kins?,kumos ect...... I want a tire that is going to last pretty good i live in florida so i need one thats good in the rain too and dont have a ton of dough!So i was hoping to get some good advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said before to others, I have Kumho's on my they hook up nice awesome in the rain!! I got them from tire rack.com cheap look at the customer reviews on them. I only have 5000 on them but beat them and still alot of meat.

Anthony

Best bang for your buck = Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercars

If you have some extra dough to drop, I really like the Nitto NT555's on my 66.

Good luck

Ken

i ordered my eagle f1 super car tires the bill 597 dollars! that's all four shipped to my door! what sizes? 285/40zr18 and 255/45zr/18 she's going to cut(corners that is) harder then an emo after listening to the latest Marilyn Manson cd!!

can't freaken wait!

i ordered my eagle f1 super car tires the bill 597 dollars! that's all four shipped to my door! what sizes? 285/40zr18 and 255/45zr/18 she's going to cut(corners that is) harder then an emo after listening to the latest Marilyn Manson cd!!

can't freaken wait!

:hysterical:

Post some pics if you can thanks!

:hysterical:

Post some pics if you can thanks!

they arrive hopefully tomorrow. gotta go get clips and get them mounted and balanced. can't freaken wait!

just checked the tracking, one sets in the masquite, TX

other set is in Oklahoma city....wonder if they'd let me come get em myself...its only 120 miles! and to think i'll have to wait to tomorrow for their "scheduled delivery" :banghead:

I've got a GT 500 and they come stock with 285/40 Good Year F-1 super cars (in rear) and they DO NOT provide good traction on launches. My stock GT 500 was dyno'd w/412 rwhp and 420 lbs of torque, so if you are making close to that or more, get something else.

Agreed. At 508 RWHP, the F1's are certainly lacking traction for my SGT as well. However, compared to the stock BFG's they are like a Hoosier R6!

For the money ($130-$150) you can't beat them. If you have the cash ($1800/set), go with the Toyo RA1.

Ken

Archived