TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Strut tower brace search

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update ....took 16 units to the polisher today sould be ready the week of the 11th...will anodize and black powdercoat the balance...leaving for vacation for the next 10 days :happy feet: so will talk to you guy's next year.....Reg

Just to throw a variant into the mix.......

Joe Gozinski at Chicane Sport Tuning in Torrance, CA has a BEAUTIFUL tower brace that he is in final tweaking on. I will have the brace on my car at the Shelby Bash for anyone who may like to see it. It is a carbon fiber wrapped aluminum brace with machined 7071 brackets and it is REALLY nice. I have a 2007 Super Snake with the Kenne Bell blower, Snake hood, etc. NO mods are required to the car at all. I will try to attach a photo.

post-10840-126228652964_thumb.jpg

post-10840-126228652964_thumb.jpg

Update ....took 16 units to the polisher today sould be ready the week of the 11th...will anodize and black powdercoat the balance...leaving for vacation for the next 10 days :happy feet: so will talk to you guy's next year.....Reg

Thanks Reg for the update! Looking forward to getting the finished product. Mark

Just to throw a variant into the mix.......

Joe Gozinski at Chicane Sport Tuning in Torrance, CA has a BEAUTIFUL tower brace that he is in final tweaking on. I will have the brace on my car at the Shelby Bash for anyone who may like to see it. It is a carbon fiber wrapped aluminum brace with machined 7071 brackets and it is REALLY nice. I have a 2007 Super Snake with the Kenne Bell blower, Snake hood, etc. NO mods are required to the car at all. I will try to attach a photo.

It was nice seeing you Saturday! The bar looks great! See ya at the bash! :)

• 4 weeks later...

I asked for it...and I got it! Bossreg's new tower brace is installed and ready to go. Gotta love it, looks great, fits awesome and only a 10 minute install! Say good bye to all those squeaks up front.

Thanks Bossreg :salute: Mark

Strut tower brace & Shelby signature logos 007.JPGStrut tower brace & Shelby signature logos 002.JPGStrut brace pics 3 015.JPGStrut brace pics 3 018.JPG.

Strut tower brace & Shelby signature logos 007.JPG

Strut tower brace & Shelby signature logos 002.JPG

Strut brace pics 3 015.JPG

Strut brace pics 3 018.JPG

I asked for it...and I got it! Bossreg's new tower brace is installed and ready to go. Gotta love it, looks great, fits awesome and only a 10 minute install! Say good bye to all those squeaks up front.

Thanks Bossreg salute.gif Mark

post-12991-126486347518_thumb.jpgpost-12991-12648635175_thumb.jpgpost-12991-12648636229_thumb.jpgpost-12991-126486369586_thumb.jpg.

Mark,

That looks great! How much and where can we get them?

Stuart

Hey Stuart;

Send Reg a PM, he sent me a PM today that the black anodized are not ready yet, but he may have some polished ready to go.

Rick

Rick,

PM me his pricing... I want either black or billet. Polished is too much bling for me...

Stuart

Got home the other day and the UPS man left me a little bling to add to the SS...gotta say the fit was perfect and the fastest mod install to date. Had the car out today and it feals like a different animal. Ran it up to 90 on the highway and then took it on the side streets. It just feels much tighter and more sure footed in the front. Didn't think the tower brace would make such a difference. Got the car home and opened the hood to see if any rub isues and none. However the bar reallly picks up the heat. I think I could cook a burger on it. I guess that feature will come in handy at the next car show...

Reg is the man when it comes to this part. Not sure why SAI never came up with this fix....

post-24004-126490434703_thumb.jpgpost-24004-12649043635_thumb.jpg

post-24004-126490434703_thumb.jpg

post-24004-12649043635_thumb.jpg

Got home the other day and the UPS man left me a little bling to add to the SS...gotta say the fit was perfect and the fastest mod install to date. Had the car out today and it feals like a different animal. Ran it up to 90 on the highway and then took it on the side streets. It just feels much tighter and more sure footed in the front. Didn't think the tower brace would make such a difference. Got the car home and opened the hood to see if any rub isues and none. However the bar reallly picks up the heat. I think I could cook a burger on it. I guess that feature will come in handy at the next car show...

Reg is the man when it comes to this part. Not sure why SAI never came up with this fix....

post-24004-126490434703_thumb.jpgpost-24004-12649043635_thumb.jpg

Boy that sure look's sweet with the polished supercharger.... :happy feet: :happy feet: glad it fit ....if anybody else is interested in one please email me at mr.sales@earthlink.net so I can put your name on a list for Robert Lane who plans on adding them to the Shelby Store and I'll make sure yours go out first...thanks, Reg

Boy that sure look's sweet with the polished supercharger.... :happy feet: :happy feet: glad it fit ....if anybody else is interested in one please email me at mr.sales@earthlink.net so I can put your name on a list for Robert Lane who plans on adding them to the Shelby Store and I'll make sure yours go out first...thanks, Reg

if we were on list before when will they be ready for order

IMG00017.jpgIMG00018.jpg

+1!

I was able to get the car out today for a drive with the brace...what a difference, way tighter up front and also no rubbing or interference issues as well. And yes, it gets hot! Thanks Reg for such a quality product and filling the need! Mark

• 6 years later...

Archived