TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Custom Wheels

I'm considering getting some custom wheels for my car. I have not FOR SURE decided that I'm gonna do it, but I'm entertaining the idea. I would like to hear opinions on this wheel.

PM me if you are selling original wheels and tires....Thanks..Kona Blu..........GO BLU

I don't know..in my opinion there's really no aftermarket wheels that would look better on our cars than the original stock wheels. I could see maybe a change in the color of the stock wheels being a nice difference or even chrome ones.

I agree..........don't like anything aftermarket as far as wheels go (although black stock wheels would look good on certain color Shelbys....like Sterling Grey!)

The Alcoa Forged are my favorites as well. They come in a 10" and 9" width. You can get them from Shelby Performance Parts or from Lethal Performance. The ones they sell don't have the Super Snake lettering or the center caps though.

The Alcoa Forged are my favorites as well. They come in a 10" and 9" width. You can get them from Shelby Performance Parts or from Lethal Performance. The ones they sell don't have the Super Snake lettering or the center caps though

Mine does!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry guys I have a 2008 SS, the Alcoa wheels are fantastic

After seeing justindewoody car which I think looks fantasic the Alcoa wheels will totaly change the look of the car

The wheels are so easy to clean and believe me I know living in the UK with all the rain we get

You will not regret it my friend

Sorry, hit the enter button before Iwas done. I started to say I like the SS wheels also but wouldn't want to hose up the handling.

I'm almost sold on doing my wheels black (maybe as a Christmas gift to myself). Here's an example of one of a Grabber with black wheels (unfortunately not the factory ones)

post-25336-1251756215_thumb.jpg

post-25336-1251756227_thumb.jpg

post-25336-1251756215_thumb.jpg

post-25336-1251756227_thumb.jpg

Archived