TEAM SHELBY FORUM

People claiming to have orders in!

Fastbackman

Just left SVTPerformance website and two different dealers are claiming to have orders in. They both saying pricing isn't listed but all of the codes are there. He listed all of the codes for the car he ordered and says he has a DORA from Ford. The other claims to have in a preliminary order. Says that ford is checking the order bank for bugs for a week or so and then the orders will be received in the system. Everyone else who has contacted their dealer to check this has come up empty but these guys seem believable and I think they were able to get orders pushed through! Maybe it won't be long now.

One can only hope man!!!

But, a month ahead of schedule of when we were told to expect the order banks to open up???

I find it hard to believe that Ford will be ahead of schedule for anything related to this car.

But........one can only hope man!!!

:bowdown: :shrug: :bowdown: :shrug: :bowdown: :shrug: :bowdown: :shrug: :bowdown:

KingCobra.

Yes, you can physically put an order into the Ford system now, but Job #1 is not available, nor are prices. However, all the codes are there....

Shelby Coupe body code = T88, PEP code is 820A.

Shelby Conv. body code = T89, PEP code is 850A.

Seven paint colors available....

• D3 = Torch Red
  • G5 = Alloy Metallic
  • G9 = Vista Blue
  • HP = Performance White
  • T8 = Tungsten Gray
  • UA = Black
  • U3 = Grabber Orange

Five stripe options (depends on color choice)....

• 854 = White
  • 856 = Tungsten
  • 857 = Silver
  • 858 = Blue
  • 52S = Stripe Delete

Then there are the stand alone options....

• 68S = Premium Trim Package
  • 918 = Shaker 1000
  • 50S = Satellite Radio

I suspect that order guides will be available any day now. Pricing may not be finalized until Job #1 is announced (maybe in several weeks??).

I hope this helps curb some of the anxiety of waiting for your cars!

B)-->

QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Mar 2 2006, 12:51 PM) 4441[/snapback]

Yes, you can physically put an order into the Ford system now, but Job #1 is not available, nor are prices. However, all the codes are there....

Shelby Coupe body code = T88, PEP code is 820A.

Shelby Conv. body code = T89, PEP code is 850A.

Seven paint colors available....

•  
  • D3 = Torch Red

• G5 = Alloy Metallic

• G9 = Vista Blue

• HP = Performance White

• T8 = Tungsten Gray

• UA = Black

• U3 = Grabber Orange

Five stripe options (depends on color choice)....

•  
  • 854 = White

• 856 = Tungsten

• 857 = Silver

• 858 = Blue

• 52S = Stripe Delete

Then there are the stand alone options....

•  
  • 68S = Premium Trim Package

• 918 = Shaker 1000

• 50S = Satellite Radio

I suspect that order guides will be available any day now. Pricing may not be finalized until Job #1 is announced (maybe in several weeks??).

I hope this helps curb some of the anxiety of waiting for your cars!

Thanks for the info! The decisions are getting closer...... AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Order guides...order guides...we don't need no stinkin' order guides! Hallelujah fellow SVT freaks, I too was able to work with my local dealer to get an order in! I was almost in tears when my contact looked into the system and saw exactly what I was talking about (THANKS FIVE OH...YOU DA BOMB!!!). Although they couldn't gaurantee that I wasn't going to be raped with a markup, I'm at least a bit more hopeful that I'll be closer to the front than other "uninformed" buyers.

By the way...I selected Tungsten Gray with Silver stripes, and I chose every option (except the crimson red accents).

I love you man...

:wub:

Yes, DORA is responding. I've seen a copy of one form myself. When I get back from FL, I am calling my dealer...

Have these dealers actually received allocation yet, or are these orders going against future allocation?

Have these dealers actually received allocation yet, or are these orders going against future allocation?

That's what I'm thinking Owen.

Information in the system, but not confirmation of anything currently existing.

But, I might just be discounting something I'm not in on too.

I haven't heard from my guy yet, but left a message today.

KingCobra.

• 2 weeks later...

But are these orders actually being placed for a place in line with Ford???

KingCobra.

:shrug: I just talked to the sales manager today at Bob Lowth Ford in Bemidji MN and he says they have not heard a thing from Ford yet. Hopefully it gets here before next fall, I would like to put a few miles on it before the snow fly’s next winter. :shrug:

Archived