TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cancelled order found one local

alaska

Canceled my order if any one is looking for a Kona with silver HID, shaker 1000 and cover call Harold Ford in Sacramento it should be there in a few weeks. I can no longer wait that long as winter will interfere with transporting and I will be in Hawaii so a Grabber and white with HIDs and shaker 1000 just showed up at a local dealer and I got her. This is the original color I wanted but the wife wanted Kona after she saw the Grabber she agreed with me it is beautiful. I picked her up a few nights ago and cant stop smiling. It worked out well I dont have to fly down and ship to Alaska. I will post pictures soon but I'm headed out for a drive as it is a blue sky day.

Canceled my order if any one is looking for a Kona with silver HID, shaker 1000 and cover call Harold Ford in Sacramento it should be there in a few weeks. I can no longer wait that long as winter will interfere with transporting and I will be in Hawaii so a Grabber and white with HIDs and shaker 1000 just showed up at a local dealer and I got her. This is the original color I wanted but the wife wanted Kona after she saw the Grabber she agreed with me it is beautiful. I picked her up a few nights ago and cant stop smiling. It worked out well I dont have to fly down and ship to Alaska. I will post pictures soon but I'm headed out for a drive as it is a blue sky day.

Congrats on the car Enjoy the ride.

Way to go guy!! :beerchug: :beerchug: I know that you will agree that it feels great to get out from under that waiting, and waiting, and waiting and constant disappointments.

Congratulations, also another GB will be a set back to the Kona Boys and their quest for World Domination. :excl:

Steve