TEAM SHELBY FORUM

sterling/silver recieved my vin

hi everyone,

i`m new to the forum.

i ordered my 2010 gt500 0n 8/13 got vid on 8/ 17. tentative buid date 9/14 at dealer 1st week oct.

i guess i`m luck hearing alot of stories on this forum.

sterling/ silver, hids ,car cover.

i live on L.I. ny. it was hard tracking down allocation.i got the best deal+ closest to my house.

the best part is i don`t have to deal with my salesman.this ny regional mgt has been taking care of me.

don`t know why ,but i`ll take it.

hi everyone,

i`m new to the forum.

i ordered my 2010 gt500 0n 8/13 got vid on 8/ 17. tentative buid date 9/14 at dealer 1st week oct.

i live on L.I. ny. it was hard tracking down allocation.i got the best deal+ closest to my house.

the best part is i don`t have to deal with my salesman.this ny regional mgt has been taking care of me.

hi everyone,

i`m new to the forum.

Which dealer did you order from?

hi everyone,

i`m new to the forum.

Can someone translate please?

hi everyone,

i`m new to the forum.

Welcome and Congrats! you picked the right color and are going to love the car. Checkout the pic's of mine below. :happy feet:

Archived