TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HELP PLEEEEEZE

dtharmon633

My vehicle has been on material hold and I understood this to be the case for many until the regional rep releases the authorization for building. However, CS told me the last "MAINTENANCE DATE" ON MY VEHICLE WAS yesterday. When I ask what it meant, CS told me my car was last worked on yesterday but is on material hold today. This doesn't add up.

Any informed person that can explain this will be rewarded with a coney dog.

TIA

My vehicle has been on material hold and I understood this to be the case for many until the regional rep releases the authorization for building. However, CS told me the last "MAINTENANCE DATE" ON MY VEHICLE WAS yesterday. When I ask what it meant, CS told me my car was last worked on yesterday but is on material hold today. This doesn't add up.

TIA

I`am not so sure that I can believe c.s.Next time you call ask for Chris she was a great help.

TIA

I called CS every week for approximately 3 months waiting on my order, and the "maintenance date" was moving all of the time, even though the car continued to be on material hold. Their description of "maintenance date" was that it was more of the order record being last accessed, but had no correlation to the order pull date, buck date, etc. I suppose whenever the database is being polled for orders, any record receiving a "hit" has the maintenance date bumped.

HTH

-Marc

I think we were roughly told the same thing- we can more or less view the "maintenance date" as a "record" maintenance date, not a "vehicle" maintenance date.

BUMMER! I was hoping for better news. Nonetheless, I will deliver the coney dog as promised :happy feet:

Thanks for the feedback.

Archived