TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wow, I am flattered!

MMcGuirk

I was just checking out the new Shelby Supercharged SR and realized it looks real familiar.

I have had my 06 GT in product development for 4 years now. 550HP Whipple, Watt's link, big brakes, springs and shocks, 3.73 gears, 18" wheels and sitcky tires, tribute styling cues. Hell, it is even autographed by Mr Shelby!

If they get them right, I can attest, they will be great cars!

BTW - in my experience, the SAI price point is pretty close to being right on.

;) :P :) <_< :D :rolleyes: B)

LLGT.jpg

LLGT.jpg

I was just checking out the new Shelby Supercharged SR and realized it looks real familiar.

I have had my 06 GT in product development for 4 years now. 550HP Whipple, Watt's link, big brakes, springs and shocks, 3.73 gears, 18" wheels and sitcky tires, tribute styling cues. Hell, it is even autographed by Mr Shelby!

Can you autograph my butt cheek!!! It will go good with my wife's foot imprint!!! Congrats

I am glad to see all the new offerings from Shelby. It's really great for the Mustang owners who don't want to trade up and can keep their investment and get it transformed into a genuine Shelby Mustang.

I think the first one SAI is building is legend lime too. :happy feet:

Archived