TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A bit of info please?

The Shelby Store has just released a batch of the trunk lid liners (don't know what else to call them) that were only installed on your KR's and the Shelby GT's. Do these liners have any storage pockets in them? Do they have any Shelby or other logo on them? Or are they simply liners that make the trunk lid look finished? I'd like to know before I buy.....

Thanks!

The Shelby Store has just released a batch of the trunk lid liners (don't know what else to call them) that were only installed on your KR's and the Shelby GT's. Do these liners have any storage pockets in them? Do they have any Shelby or other logo on them? Or are they simply liners that make the trunk lid look finished? I'd like to know before I buy.....

Thanks!

No pockets and on logos. Just liners .

Cool, thanks for the replies! You have told me exactly what I was looking for.....I'd love to have one of these, but that big warning about drilling holes through the trunk lid has kind of put me off. Some of the aftermarket ones have pockets and don't require drilling.......decisions, decisions!

Cool, thanks for the replies! You have told me exactly what I was looking for.....I'd love to have one of these, but that big warning about drilling holes through the trunk lid has kind of put me off. Some of the aftermarket ones have pockets and don't require drilling.......decisions, decisions!

for the price of the shelby part after percent discoun it can't be beat! go to loews, get the correct sized drill bit and a stop collar. done! :)

I've been wanting this since seeing it on the kr!

That would kill my technique for closing the trunk without leaving fingerprints.

I pull it down from inside by grabbing one of the open holes and then grabbing the faux gas cap to finish the close.

Alloy,

There is still a hole in the plastic to use as a pull just by the catch on the trunk lid.

Dp

Archived