TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Build/Conversion Information

GT500_KR

Hello.

I know, I have read the flyer, and the Shelby site, but I can't get enough research of this car.

Most of you guys on here have gotten a chance to experience this car, and the build process, so I was wondering if you could give me some info on how it is. Like, what package of V6 do you need, what color, price, etc. Whatever you want to throw in.

Thanks if you can!

Not sure if I understand about the package you need nor price. The only thing you need 2005-2009 Mustang, any colour will do, any package this includes warrior's in pink, dealer demos etc...

All of us will agree when I say, Go Performance Package!

I have yet to drive one, but I got the privilege of riding in one. I have to say I WANT ONE!!! I couldn't find the words to describe the feeling I got when that engine turned over and you hear that supercharger whistle.

Sorry got carried away.

The Terlingua can be built off of any 2005-2009 Ford Mustang with a V6 engine. This includes both automatic and manual transmission models. Any factory original color is acceptable. There are a few different Mustang V6 packages to choose from: some had different interiors, etc., so take a look at the differences.

I've driven five different Terlinguas and can tell you it's one of the best models Shelby has ever made. It's looks appealing, handles great, brakes great and is an overall blast to drive.

From a performance attribute, Shelby has used them to set the pace for our past three Las Vegas events and GT500s, KRs and even SuperSnakes can't catch them on a short road course.

Archived