TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SCGT500 HAS ARRIVED

mastersmech1

Run for the hills people. SCGT500 is on his way home right now with the new GT500. I think he crapped his pants more than once already. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Run for the hills people. SCGT500 is on his way home right now with the new GT500. I think he crapped his pants more than once already. :happy feet: :happy feet:

This forum will never be the same again. :rip:

:burnout: Congratulations SCGT500! Enjoy your new toy. Don't get into any trouble with it. Oh by the way- I did find RED M&M's under the driver's seat.

It's the green M&M's that worry Bill.

He is alergic to them.

I'm thinking Bill will be creeping downstairs tonight - when everyone's asleep - and sit in the car for a while - and just take it all in. The smells - the power (if he wanted to twist the key) - and how long he's waited.

Then - he'll softly close the door - run his fingers over the fenders - and pause briefly for a last look before going upstairs to bed.

ROCK AND ROLL ON SATURDAY, DADDY! :hysterical2: :hyper: :hysterical2:

I'm thinking Bill will be creeping downstairs tonight - when everyone's asleep - and sit in the car for a while - and just take it all in. The smells - the power (if he wanted to twist the key) - and how long he's waited.

Then - he'll softly close the door - run his fingers over the fenders - and pause briefly for a last look before going upstairs to bed.

ROCK AND ROLL ON SATURDAY, DADDY! :hysterical2: :hyper: :hysterical2:

Well put Ruf. Been there and done that. I know you have too. Nothing like it. :yup::rockon: :beerchug: :shift:

Wanna race? :spiteful:

Not after Saturday, just about had to go to the repair shop. Driving with wifey back from the Cobra party. Sober. Tradition is to do a burn out, which I did, with traction control off. On the way home, I am making a left, (forgot traction control still off) have a handle on the traffic and wifey starts screaming "Look out, he's coming too fast". So I give it a little squirt thinking a car is coming that I can't see (not the case) and I start to lose it in the intersection big time. I head for the curb, crank the wheel right, stab it again, crap my pants, crank it some more, pee my pants and finally get it straight.

Did not say a word. A few minutes later, wifey says, "Aren't you glad I saw that car?". "Yes, dear" said I. :cry:

Oh man!!! I haven't tried it with TCS off yet, wife and kid has been in the car. It was scarey enough for them sliding sideways in 1ST and 2ND.

It goes pretty straight if you are planning on going straight. Crank the wheel and the show is over before you know it even started :doh:

Archived