TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2006 hertz memorabilia

et10sec

wanted the small ( 8 by 10 or12) rent a legend, poster, not the big one, the smaller one. or any memorabilia about the 2006 hertz car, thanks ed ( trampspg@comcast.net)

I do not have any posters. I do have a book and some die-cast in the store. Here is the link to the book

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/b3.htm

wanted the small ( 8 by 10 or12) rent a legend, poster, not the big one, the smaller one. or any memorabilia about the 2006 hertz car, thanks ed ( trampspg@comcast.net)

At my Ford dealer they have a metal sign with a 06 Hertz GT selling syn oil change. I do not have a pic, but they do exist and are worth the commando raid.

Mike

About the only place you'll find them is Ebay. They are more scarce lately than ice cubes in hell.

Be cautious not to buy one listed that is a page of a magazine that someone cut out. They are all over Ebay.

yea i fell victim to a magazine cut out. for the legond goes topless ad. it works for me put in a photo album.

Ordered mine a few days ago

OK, I got back in town a day earlier than planned so I stopped by the Ford dealer and they had my sign! Will look fantastic in anyone's garage or house for that matter. So here's the deal:

Call 803-359-4114 and ask for Don Fetner (he is the parts mgr) tell him you want the same sign that he ordered for Craig and he'll know what you are talking about. This is in the dealerships "marketing" catalog and this is why some are having problems locating it. Don showed me where the sign lists for $60, but said he would sale for $40 plus tax and shipping. Just call him. I got a little better price as Don is an active member of our local Mustang club and we have a club discount available, but I think at this price he is offering you can't go wrong. Sign is of very good quality! Hope this helps. Craig

This post has been edited by SGT2873: May 14 2009, 03:12 PM

• 2 weeks later...

I personally attended the public debut of the GT-H at the NY Auto Show on April 11, 2006 during the media-only day. I have a very nice set of 29 original/professional photos if you are interested (available as 4 x 6, 8 x 10, 11 x 14 or 16 x 20), as well as the 8 x 10 press photo that Ford distributed, and a 1:18 die cast that was shipped to all hertz execs. Email me at 70machwon@optonline.net if you are interested.

• 1 month later...

Are you still searching to GT-H memoribilia? I attended the NY public debut of the Shelby GT-H and have some very unique collectibles:

• Ford 8 ½” x 11” press photo - one copy given to each member of the media
  • Full photo documentation of launch (29 photos) taken at NY launch - media day
  • 2006 Shelby Hertz GT-H 1:18 scale diecast metal car - given to Hertz execs at Christmas

If you are interested, please email me at 70machwon@optonline.net