TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Items For Shelby Store !!!!!

sharon

Sharon,

Can you clarify the delivery date on the trunk liner.

The store said ships in 3-5 days. The order confirmation said ships in 4 to 6 weeks.

Which is correct?

Thank you,

Michael

Sharon,

Can you clarify the delivery date on the trunk liner.

The store said ships in 3-5 days. The order confirmation said ships in 4 to 6 weeks.

Which is correct?

Thank you,

Michael

No that is incorrect it should be 1-2 weeks I will fix it.

Sharon,

please do as I would like to get a set and save the orignals! Thanks, Craig :happy feet:

I have a note in now for that. You are looking for the tan colour, correct?

I picked up the KR trunk liner. Very nice at a great price. Little concerned about drilling into the the trunk lid.

You need to use a stubby drill bit or a collar.

I have a note in now for that. You are looking for the tan colour, correct?

Robert, the color for my interior is actually called Parchment, but many refer to it as tan. According to a post by Roger, there were only 50 of these produced as an SGT. Thanks for checking. Craig :happy feet:

Robert, I checked the Oasis Report and the interior is listed as 000C4-Camel

Thanks. I got it yesterday so I'm about to go out and give it try now...

It came out perfect. Take your time drill slow and make sure to use a short bit, collar or a hell of a lot of masking tape around the bit so you don't drill through the deck lid.

It came out perfect. Take your time drill slow and make sure to use a short bit, collar or a hell of a lot of masking tape around the bit so you don't drill through the deck lid.

Did you get guys get any hardware to install it? I received the deck lid but there were no screws with it to attach it to the trunk.

Did you get guys get any hardware to install it? I received the deck lid but there were no screws with it to attach it to the trunk.

Originally, the hardware didn't come with it because we didn't think any more existed. We did find some in the warehouse and amended the description. . .we sent out a separate package of hardware that you should be getting any day now. :)

Yeah, mine came with a set of plugs. I really like how it finishes off the trunk. Drill the hole and push the plugs in. That is it.

Archived